New Member, 7 Month Questions

SHAWNA-B

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,
Recently became a new member (Resale SSR) and would like to add another contract of about 100-130 points.
I have a two part question:

1) If we have two different resorts, can the points of two contracts be combined, to use at the 7 month mark?
(Going to really try to get the same Use Year for the add-on)

2) What are the hardest resorts to get at 7 months, besides Beach Club? (most likely 1 bedrooms)
I want to set the expectations straight now!

Thanks!!

Hello everyone,
Recently became a new member (Resale SSR) and would like to add another contract of about 100-130 points.
I have a two part question:

1) If we have two different resorts, can the points of two contracts be combined, to use at the 7 month mark?
(Going to really try to get the same Use Year for the add-on)

2) What are the hardest resorts to get at 7 months, besides Beach Club? (most likely 1 bedrooms)
I want to set the expectations straight now!

Thanks!!
1) At 7 months, yes, you can combine them, very easily if same UY. If different UY, you can transfer from one membership to the other and then combine them.

2) I’m not sure, will leave that to others!

All depends on when you travel as to what resorts could prove difficult at 7 months.

Near park resorts will always be harder to get and VGF go pretty fast at 7 months, if not already booked by owners.

Once all the new points are sold there, it might get even worse for those who don’t own.

Agree, it depends on when you are traveling. If you are going during F&W through Christmas, booking at 7 months is very difficult. Other times of the year, not as bad. But, it really depends where you want to stay. Some resorts are much more difficult than others all year long.

To combine at 7 months without a hassle, be sure to have the title the new contract be EXACTLY the same as your first. You already know that both contracts need to be the same use year.

Congratulations and welcome home!

I would like to point out that if you are planning to stay at other resorts, you really should buy at those resorts. Counting on open rooms at 7 months is a real crap shoot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter