New Member! Site question?

justwinnie

DIS Veteran
Hi!
We just finished signing all the papers and paying for AKV! I am so excited after talking about it for years with my husband. I think the new resort finally tipped the scales. :banana:

Question about the dvcmember site:

I received a pin to use with my ID. I tried to register, but since I am already registered on the Disney "family" of websites, I can't seem to reuse my email address. Did anyone else have this problem? Do you just have to pick a different email address? It doesn't seem to let me just enter a username-- it wants an email address for the login.

I really want to use the same email address! Is there someone I can call?

Thanks!

Hi!
We just finished signing all the papers and paying for AKV! I am so excited after talking about it for years with my husband. I think the new resort finally tipped the scales. :banana:

Question about the dvcmember site:

I received a pin to use with my ID. I tried to register, but since I am already registered on the Disney "family" of websites, I can't seem to reuse my email address. Did anyone else have this problem? Do you just have to pick a different email address? It doesn't seem to let me just enter a username-- it wants an email address for the login.

I really want to use the same email address! Is there someone I can call?

Thanks!

I had the same problem until I had the password re-sent to me from the regular Disney website as that it is the one they want. Also, I still had to wait until after the closing date to register. Before that date resulted in error messages.

I registered before our closing date, but had to call MS and have the IT department fix my email to my correct address since I to had already used it for another Disney site.... It worked like a champ after that. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter