New Menu at Sci-Fi Dine In

Not sure if it's a new item but I had the beef & blue burger a couple of weeks ago and it was very good.:earsboy:

I'm glad the buffalo boneless wings are still there (although they are calling them tenders now, probably the same thing) because it's one of my faves.

I'm going to say that the Prime Rib sandwich looks really good as well, even with the bad review. But, I do like a lot of coleslaw on sandwiches that call for it. Hehe.

DH's favorite is the reuben and mine was the artichoke spinach dip!!

Both gone is just too much to handle....

Is it just me or does the prime rib look like it’s a stab at a variation on a Reuben. It says it’s pastrami style meat, is on rye, and has Swiss cheese. It just has slaw instead of kraut and mustard instead of thousand island.

Is it just me or does the prime rib look like it’s a stab at a variation on a Reuben. It says it’s pastrami style meat, is on rye, and has Swiss cheese. It just has slaw instead of kraut and mustard instead of thousand island.
I thought the same thing, however this doesn’t cut it in the “Reuben” world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter