• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Menu coming to Artist's Palatte at Saratoga

Anyone there yet that has tried the new menu? Looking for some reviews - and hoping for the best! We are going next week and will report back if no one else does.

Ugh... I was already planning on the country wrap for breakfast when I get there in a few weeks, and now it is gone. I prefer breakfast sandwiches on softer breads, not bagels.

The article states "the Saratoga Salad is here to stay" then goes on to describe ... not the Saratoga Salad AT ALL. What gives? The Saratoga Salad never had feta (or any kind of cheese). It always had blueberries.

So we just got back. Here is my take on the new menu - the Chef likes Salt!

The food was all reasonably well prepared. It was quick and hot. Staff was attentive and seemed to know the menu well.

Breakfast:
Bagel sandwiches felt like eating on a Lender's bagel - not a knock, but not a real New York style bagel- will do and was tasty.
Totcho Bowl was actually tasty and filling- glad to have gotten it a few times- but salty - the gravy was in need of black pepper to balance out the dish and seasonings.
Oatmeal was good - nothing spectacular nor awful
(Never got to try the Strata or Avacado Toast)

Lunch:
Pizzas- Pepperoni- was good and Margherita was good but both had salt- the pepperoni I expected, but suspect the Basil Pistou was over salted - I wiped it off a few slices and it tasted much better. Both had a crisp top crust, but I suspect they are cooked on screens because the crust underneath was soft and could have used some extra time on a stone.
Beef on Weck- was good if you like horseradish- it becomes a dominant flavor. the au jus was (you got it) salty.
Ham and Cheese Panini- my chef liked mustard because there was a lot- it was good and the ingredients were tasty- but a little less mustard and I would have eaten this every day.
Everything else is a grab and go so they were very standard (we had the Italian and Turkey Pimento BLT- not the Tuna)

Dinner:
Shrimp - was well prepared per my wife
Meatloaf - was good, but there are plenty of comfort foods right at the springs- so unless I REALLY wanted meatloaf- it's a pass
Chicken- was good as well- but again Disney Springs has so much better in terms of Chicken options that it's another pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter