New Moderate Resort Savings

Coloradomom

Mouseketeer
We just received our Disney Club newsletter today and there was an offer for 15% off Moderates(for a limited time) for DC members. It covers most nights from 5/1/01 to 8/25/01 and 9/25/01 through 11/03/01. This is good news since it covers times when there was not a discount before. We had already booked for 10/27 to 11/3 and after I called we are saving over $300 for our stay. (we have two rooms booked). Hope this helps someone else!

I found this info on the Disney Club website. It saved me about $150. Isn't it great??!!?

Edited to correct information -- this seems to be a different deal from the one on the DC web site. Several people have sent me the info from the DC web site and it is for PACKAGES, not "room only" reservations, and it is also for different dates than those that Coloradomom posted.

Would someone mind typing out the complete text of this offer from the newsletter and emailing it to me? That way I can add all the details to Mouse Savers, for those who haven't seen it or haven't joined DC yet. Thanks so much!

Mary (mary@mousesavers.com)

Bumping this because I'm still looking for the exact info on the discount Coloradomom posted. The DC ewb site does not list the dates she mentioned.

Hi.

I joined the Disney Club over the weekend and they e-mailed me my membership number today.

I called Disney with my 1-800 number that goes with my Disney Club membership and I was able to book the Caribbean Beach October 20-27 at 15% off the regular rate of $149. The Walt Disney Travel lady told me the Disney Club was offering 15% off the moderates during regular season for a limited time. YAHOO- this brought my room rate down to about $126.65 per night. The Disney Club saved us over $170.00 on our week stay.

Here is the exact wording for the Newsletter offer we received for DC:

15% off Moderate Resort Hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort for a Limited Time!
This offer is valid for travel most nights from May 1, 2001 through August 25,2001 and September 25,2001 through November 3,2001, and is subject to availability.

Hope this helps!

Thank you Coloradomom! That's great news! A lot of people have been waiting for a discount in June and October, especially, so they will be very happy!

The previous poster forgot this part.

Limitations. All prices and other items are subject to change without notice. Greater length of stay requirements may apply. Other dates, resorts and additional nights are available at varying rates. Must be a valid The Disney Club member.

Thanks, gretel -- the best part is the "other dates, resorts" line -- that means there are probably new discounts for most or all of the resorts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter