NEW! Mouse-ear Family DISign by Tebi73 **DISign Break!** See post 2183

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need another one..

All of them with 'C' colored skin

Moe-53-brown hair-womens hair style 2-glasses-Goofy hat (not the ears)

Lucas-10-brown hair-boys hair style 1-buzz lightyear hat

Joey-6-brown hair-boys hair style 1-red pirate ears

Annabelle-3-red hair-girls hair style 1-Pink princess ears

Hunter-5-brown hair-boys hair style 1-Green camo ears

Garrett-3-Blond hair-boys hair style 3- Fab 3 ears

Ryleigh- 1- brown hair- baby girls hair style 2-baby girl Minnie mouse ears

Thats it! thank you!!:goodvibes
disneydorkorama2.jpg

Hey I love your designs! Do you think you can give mine bodies like in your signature? I want to use it for my wedding newsletter...

First one:
Male
skin A
Hair 1 in brown
with glasses and a groom hat

Second one:
Female
skin A
hair 2 in red
with glasses and a bride hat

TIA! I really love your work :)
disneychick4ever2.jpg

disneychick4ever1.jpg

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could do one for me!!

"The Butler Family"

Skin color C for all.

No glasses for all.

No facial hair for all.

John - Male -30 - hair#1 - Mickey Ears

Jennifer - Female -29 - hair#1 - Minnie ears

Jackson -baby boy -hair #2 -baby boy ears

Jersey - Dog - Golden Retriever - Hair Golden - Mickey Top Hat

Thank You so Much!!!!!

I need one for my sister now..lol...

Angela (27) skin color C/brown hair/ Square frame glasses/womens hair 5/ with the coach ears

Madison (8) Skin color C/blonde hair/ girls hair style 2/ tinkerbell ears

Thank you thank you thank you!

I also have to say Allison..that bride and groom you did for disneychickforever REALL DO ROCK!! LOVE THEM

I just wanted to say that I have booked the very first Disney trip for my family for Nov. 6. We are so excited!! I have wanted to go since I was a little girl. I would like to use these images on the front of my (in the making) planning binder if you wouldn't mind making me one. I would need:

Steven, 33, male, skin A, hairstyle 1, facial hair A, no glasses, brown hair, Mickey hat

Stacy, 32, female, skin A, hairstyle 1, no glasses, light brown hair, Minnie hat

Gage, 11, male, skin A, boy's hairstyle 3, no glasses, brown hair, Mickey hat

Kaden, 9, male, skin A, boy's hairstyle 1, no glasses, dark blonde hair, Mickey hat

Rylee, 6, female, skin A, girl's hairstyle 2, no glasses, light brown hair, Minnie hat

ETA our last name is Austin in case you can use it.

Thank you so much. I am so excited and feeling a little overwealmed (sp?) with all the information on this board.:goodvibes

Stacy

Hi there,

"The Butler Family"

Skin color C for all.

No glasses for all.

No facial hair for all.

Thank You so Much!!!!!

Angela (27) skin color C/brown hair/ Square frame glasses/womens hair 5/ with the coach ears

I just wanted to say that I have booked the very first Disney trip for my family for Nov. 6. We are so excited!! I have wanted to go since I was a little girl. I would like to use these images on the front of my (in the making) planning binder if you wouldn't mind making me one. I would need:

Steven, 33, male, skin A, hairstyle 1, facial hair A, no glasses, brown hair, Mickey hat

Stacy, 32, female, skin A, hairstyle 1, no glasses, light brown hair, Minnie hat

Kaden, 9, male, skin A, boy's hairstyle 1, no glasses, dark blonde hair, Mickey hat

Rylee, 6, female, skin A, girl's hairstyle 2, no glasses, light brown hair, Minnie hat

Thank you so much. I am so excited and feeling a little overwealmed (sp?) with all the information on this board.:goodvibes

Stacy

Sorry it's taken so long to respond. My home computer has been wonky for a few days, so I haven't been able to check the boards much. Hopefully I can work on these in between phone calls @ work today :goodvibes

you rock! thank you!

I also have to say Allison..that bride and groom you did for disneychickforever REALL DO ROCK!! LOVE THEM

thanks so much! Those rock! :goodvibes:

You are very welcome! And thanks so much!

Allison, can I ask another favor? The AMAZING bride and groom you made me, can I have one w/o the ears. Plans seem to be changing with the Disney wedding, but I still want to use them!

I hate to load more work onto your lap, but can you make a design for us?

Rob (Dad) Hair 1, facial hair a (goatee), Skin A, black hair, Mickey Ears
Mary (Mom) Hair 1, Skin A, brown hair, Minnie Ears
AnnaBella (Age 7) Hair 1, Skin A, blonde hair, Minnie Ears
Amelia (Age 4) Hair 1, Skin A, blonde hair, Minnie Ears

Fort Wilderness Campgrounds

Thank you! I can't wait!

These are so cute!!! Great job!

What's the fee? I don't see a fee anywhere and I can't imagine you've done so many for free!
What are people using these for?
Are you just sending (linking) them an img file?
Can I ask the DPI? (I think that's what I'm asking)

sorry for all the questions, i just didn't see the info anywhere.

I love, love, love these designs!!! Would you please make a design for me??

I would like these heads:
Costa, age 36, male, skin color B, Hair style #1, facial hair b,no glasses, black hair color, goofy hat

Camella, age 35, female, skin color B, hair style # 1, no glasses, black hair color, and minnie hat

Jackson, age 10, male, skin color B, hair style boy #1, no glasses, brown hair, blue camo hat

Naomi, age 4, female, skin color B, hair style girl #2, no glasses, brown hair, birthday hat

Seth, age 2, male, skin color B, hair style baby boy #2, brown hair, no glasses, cars hat

I would also like it to say "Theriot Family takes on the world" at the top
and "2010" at the bottom

Thank you soooo much!!! :thumbsup2

I love, love, love these designs!!! Would you please make a design for me??

I would like these heads:
Costa, age 36, male, skin color B, Hair style #1, facial hair b,no glasses, black hair color, goofy hat

Camella, age 35, female, skin color B, hair style # 1, no glasses, black hair color, and minnie hat

Jackson, age 10, male, skin color B, hair style boy #1, no glasses, brown hair, blue camo hat

Naomi, age 4, female, skin color B, hair style girl #2, no glasses, brown hair, birthday hat

Seth, age 2, male, skin color B, hair style baby boy #2, brown hair, no glasses, cars hat

I would also like it to say "Theriot Family takes on the world" at the top
and "2010" at the bottom

Thank you soooo much!!! :thumbsup2

Sorry about wanting to change something already, but if you don't mind... instead of "Theriot Family takes on the world" at top and "2010" at bottom, could you put "Theriot Family Vacation" at the top and "Disneyworld 2010" at the bottom. Thanks!!!

These are super fun!

If you don't mind, could I please request one?

If you could please put the Walt Disney World 2010 logo at the top.
Dan, 37, male, skin C, hair #1, no facial hair, no glasses, black hair color, Mickey hat.
Jen, 30, female, skin A, hair #4, no facial hair, no glasses, red hair color, Minnie hat.
Tyler, 9, male, skin C, boy's hair #1, no facial hair, no glasses, black hair color, Mickey hat.

TIA! Our trip isn't until June. :goodvibes

Hi there,

"The Butler Family"

Skin color C for all.

No glasses for all.

No facial hair for all.

Thank You so Much!!!!!

disneydreamerjenn.jpg

disneydorkoramasis.jpg

ETA our last name is Austin in case you can use it.

Stacy

staceyalisa.jpg

Allison, can I ask another favor? The AMAZING bride and groom you made me, can I have one w/o the ears. Plans seem to be changing with the Disney wedding, but I still want to use them!

disneychickforever2.jpg

disneychickforever1.jpg

These are sooooo cool!! you do amazing work!! Whenever possible, could you please make one for me?

top: Our First Trip Together

Chris, 26, male, skin type A, men’s hairstyle 1, no glasses, Red, Tower of Terror hat
Jess, 21, female, skin type A, women’s hairstyle 1, no glasses, Dark Blonde, Minnie Ears

Bottom: Walt Disney World 2010

Thank you so so much!!!!
OMG! Somehow I missed this one! Here you go...

ladyaurora.jpg

I hate to load more work onto your lap, but can you make a design for us?

Rob (Dad) Hair 1, facial hair a (goatee), Skin A, black hair, Mickey Ears
Mary (Mom) Hair 1, Skin A, brown hair, Minnie Ears
AnnaBella (Age 7) Hair 1, Skin A, blonde hair, Minnie Ears
Amelia (Age 4) Hair 1, Skin A, blonde hair, Minnie Ears

Fort Wilderness Campgrounds

Thank you! I can't wait!
simbaky.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter