New New Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
n740905653_2043676_3899.jpg

Took this about a month ago. My hairs a bit longer now. I'll have a new pic in a couple of days once I charge my camera battery.

Love the pics everybody!

Fair Pics =DDD Even though we all got mad at eachother it was still fun

Here's me in a mirror house:
DSC00250.jpg

Me and Nick. My mom says we look like cousins. Do you see a resemblance?
DSC00247.jpg

Me and Cara at the end of the day. I was worried/stressed because we had gotten seperated from Stephen and Alex.
DSC00260.jpg

This isn't a fair pic, just a random pic of taken by myslef a few days ago at school. It was windy.
DSC00219.jpg

You have the same eye/hair color. Well in this picture you do.

Lol. We do have almost the exact same eye color. But the reason our hair's the same color is because we have it dyed the same color XD. But even though his hair's been dyed for as long as I've known him, I've seen pics of him with his natural hair color, and it's pretty close to mine (medium brown).

Lol. We do have almost the exact same eye color. But the reason our hair's the same color is because we have it dyed the same color XD. But even though his hair's been dyed for as long as I've known him, I've seen pics of him with his natural hair color, and it's pretty close to mine (medium brown).
You do look very much a like. Are you sure you're not twins seperated at birth?

Anyways, everyone is just beautiful!

i'd post my picture except it's on my phone and i dont know how to transfer it

i am the one following it in the black and gold jacket and the white hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter