• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New news on Studios with twin pullout?

Ricky P

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, is there any news on any resorts possibly refurbishing to include a twin pullout to allow 5 guests.

Thanks

Currently, just at VWL which is undergoing a hard goods refurbishment. VGF had them when it opened.

Will this extend to adding the sleepers to the 1 bedrooms also? Am I the only one that think it odd that a studio can sleep 5 but you are on your own for the 5th in a 1 bedroom? Anyway, still excited to hear about this upgrade, and hope it eventually becomes available at all dvc!

Will this extend to adding the sleepers to the 1 bedrooms also? Am I the only one that think it odd that a studio can sleep 5 but you are on your own for the 5th in a 1 bedroom? Anyway, still excited to hear about this upgrade, and hope it eventually becomes available at all dvc!

Yep, I was really bummed when I heard it was just studios. The reason we joined DVC was for the 1 bedrooms so we don't have to share a room with our kids. We only have 2 kids but they can't share a bed (no one can share with DD, she's a kicker) so the murphy bed or sleeper chair is a big deal to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter