New Owners, we did it!

RD-SOX

Hockey Mom
Its official. We did it!
First time buying DVC, new owners at VGF! Still freaking out, always second guessing but these current promotions seemed great. I have always have loved these boards since I joined the group in 2010, always super helpful, I only recently started hanging out on the DVC threads, and happy I did, thanks for all the great info!

Its official. We did it!
First time buying DVC, new owners at VGF! Still freaking out, always second guessing but these current promotions seemed great. I have always have loved these boards since I joined the group in 2010, always super helpful, I only recently started hanging out on the DVC threads, and happy I did, thanks for all the great info!
YAAAASSS!! Welcome Home!
img_6766_51043051701_o.jpg

Its official. We did it!
Congratulations!!

We are considering buying first time as well. I've been trying to research and understand the multiple promotions. Can you give me the details on the promotions you were able to take advantage of? Thank you in advance

Congrats and welcome home. It is the one big "want" purchase that I do not regret. We just got back about two weeks ago and I said to my spouse, so glad we bought DVC. We have so many great memories and more to come. I wish you many years of wonderful memories!

Its official. We did it!
Have you had your "add-onitis" vaccine yet ??
Left untreated, it will lead to many more DVC contracts! :P

Welcome home!

I learned SO much information here that really helped us when we bought our first contract. Addon-itis is real. We added on before the ink was even dry, lol.

Congratulations!!

We are considering buying first time as well. I've been trying to research and understand the multiple promotions. Can you give me the details on the promotions you were able to take advantage of? Thank you in advance
The attachment has the detail of all the promos right now for VGF excluding the Magical Beginnings promo (where they buy back your first year points). We got 200 points and ended up with a promo price of $37,730 and are selling back 2022 points for $4,400, so net $33,330. Closing costs for cash purchase were like $820. We just did this all last week, so feel free to reach out with any questions!

Attachments

• GrandFloridian_Prospect_Welcome_DreamItForward_CashOnly.pdf
    286.1 KB · Views: 38
The attachment has the detail of all the promos right now for VGF excluding the Magical Beginnings promo (where they buy back your first year points). We got 200 points and ended up with a promo price of $37,730 and are selling back 2022 points for $4,400, so net $33,330. Closing costs for cash purchase were like $820. We just did this all last week, so feel free to reach out with any questions!
Great, thank you!!

Quick question, the 10 points lifetime credit you received. What that is a cash discount and you have a 200 point contract or no cash credit and you have a 210 point contract?

Great, thank you!!

Quick question, the 10 points lifetime credit you received. What that is a cash discount and you have a 200 point contract or no cash credit and you have a 210 point contract?
I believe cash discount. We only have 200 points.

Great, thank you!!

I believe cash discount. We only have 200 points.
Yes, the "Vacation Points for Life of Membership Credit" is an additional developer credit. It's value is $217 x number of "free" points. It's provided as a downpayment lumped into all the other developer credits.

Congratulations! Just a word of warning. My wife wasn’t to keen on buying DVC. We purchased a small VGF contract resale that had extra points So our first stay was at the Grand for an 8 night stay because of the extra points. Our mindset changed as DVC owners and we didn’t feel like we had to be park warrior’s and enjoyed the resort, went into the parks late, had some nice meals, enjoyed the pools. So as our first stay was coming to an end she said to me so we can get 8 nights every year. I said no that’s because we had the banked points. Her reply, WE NEED TO GET MORE POINTS! so now 3 contracts later our only regret was not buying sooner.
Your gonna love it

Its official. We did it!
Welcome home neighbor!
I also just this minute sent my deposit for 150 points at VGF too! I know I was driving people crazy with my question but those are done (for now). I’m not finalizing until after I see the new incentives on 9/12, just in case 👍🏻
So exciting!! Who else but DVC buyers get giddy when dropping $28k 😂😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter