New Paris CD

I think Disney are quite perculiar with these CDs.... there are always some fantastic possibilities, and yet they dont seem to grasp some of them - as you say Martin, no Space Mountain track, which is something people will now be experiencing.

The Happiest Celebration CDs for the American parks are the same - some tracks appear again and again, often when there are opportunities for exciting new tracks!?

Baffling - perhaps the people that have the creative jobs arent that creative, or just arent as creative as we could be!!!

Mathmos said:
Baffling - perhaps the people that have the creative jobs arent that creative, or just arent as creative as we could be!!!

Now there's a challenge!! Just how creative could YOU be Mathmos?!! ;)

I will give it some thought over the next few days (after all, Disney take eons) and you can all give it your thoughts!

I'd guess that DLRP probably get far more first time CD buyers than they do people who regularly buy CDs so that's how I'd justify having old favourites on this CD when they have already been on previous ones. To not have Catchy Tune on the park CD when it's the current main parade song would be insane.

Can't explain Space Mountain, for me it's not a probelm as I don't ride SM - maybe ther are planning a special Space Mountain CD and didn't want it pre-empted by having the main theme on the park CD.

I still don't see the problem with the cover - it's very Disney if you ask me and suits the park and the contents of the CD - I like it :earsboy:

I don't think there is a problem with putting the old favourites on the CD, I think they should always be there. DLRP are in effect renewing and updating their resort album.

I just don't understand why we have "All Around the World" on there when it was from a parade that finished over 4 years ago. Is is still played at the resort or something? I agree you do need to have Dancin' on there as it is from the current parade.

I still think the Space Mountain track should really have been on there and was really suprised when it wasn't.

The Fantillusion theme is very mish mash, at least you can buy a longer single version, but if you want the full soundtrack you have to buy the Tokyo version which is still available.

Wishes is really nice, even though it has no narration or singing. It still sounds strange because it just fades away half way through the show. It would have been great if they could have included the other four minutes of the soundtrack, i'm sure it wouldn't have been that hard :confused3 .

Believe me the front cover is appalling, once you see it close up you'll see what I mean. If you look close at the Earful tower picture you can see "Page 1" in grey text, something they forgot to remove in the editing room I guess, it just looks plain daft and unprofessional.

Martin

Hi All,

Picked up the CD last week and got to agree with Martin, I think the cover looks awful. It looks like someone knocked it up in 5 minutes on Photoshop.

The CD is good though, it's got the AniMagique Song on which my son is playing endlessly. No doubt I'll be humming that in work tomorrow!

It was 15 Euros if anyone is thinking of buying it.

Cheers

Martin said:
I just don't understand why we have "All Around the World" on there when it was from a parade that finished over 4 years ago. Is is still played at the resort or something?

All Around the World is still played in the resort, when the characters come down Main Street on the Main Street Vehicles, still I do not see what it is doing on this CD, since after all it's not like according to DLRP the parade ImagiNations was a huge success although I loved it.

Not that I in any way endorse the illegal download of music (ahem)...

but is there any way to get these park songs from the net? I don't think I want the whole CD, but I'd love 'Dancin a catchy rhythm'! Or even just to pay to d/l one of the songs by itself? ooh and Animagique!! Anyone?

Thanks Bexx! What a quick response! And thanks Emma for the original upload, I will post when I've downloaded it with buckets of Disney excitement/memories no doubt!

Hee, you are very welcome, missj! I actually uploaded all the songs seperately if you don't want all of them - click! I will defo be listening to it whilst sat on the Eurostar in December! :cloud9:

Ooh yeah, and it would be lovely if you could right click save target as, rather than "streaming" it, to save my poor bandwidth a bit! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter