New Park WDW

smith365

Mickey's World
I was chatting with a DVC salesperson about where the new Reflections place will be. I jokingly stated that they need a new theme park now. She mentioned that there could be one. I asked what would the theme be? She said that it could be a "villains" themed park.

Villains theme? How does that sound?

Not happening. Villains themed park has been speculated and rumors for well over a decade now.

They need to UPDATE some of their parks before even thinking on a new one.
Ohh and also stop on all the cutbacks on the other 4 parks as well

There's been speculation for years about them opening a 5th gate. It's not going to happen anytime soon, if ever. They have room at the other parks to keep expanding, and the capital expenditure to open a 5th park would be astronomical. Animal Kingdom opened 20 years ago for around a billion dollars. Pandora cost another 500M. A 5th gate now would probably cost 3 to 5 Billion to open if not more. They need to keep adding to the existing parks and not worry about an entire new park.

Didn’t Epcot cost a billion dollars in 1982 dollars? In today’s money that would be 2-3 billion. Not saying its happening any time soon but they could do it.

DHS needs another 2-3 lands after SWGE (they also have 2 expansion pads for star wars) and Epcot has plenty of needs... AK has room for 2-3 more lands too along with another expansion plot for pandora.

I would love a 5th gate but first. HS needs a lot more to do. Even with GE and HS needs a lot more to do. AK needs more to do there as well. Epcot needs to be fixed, looks like they are working on that but they need to stop replacing stuff and add stuff. We don't need a 5th gate that is a half day or less park. Add to the parks that they have get them where you dont need tiers for FP and can keep you in the park all day without needing to go to another park on the same day unless you choose to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter