• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New pirate makeover experience!

How close is the pirate place to BBB? I would like to get my son and daughter done at the same time. I will go with daughter and hubby will go with son. If they are to far apart then I will do one each day.
It is about a 5-8 minute walk between the 2 locations.:)

DS on his 12th B-day 12/1. His eyes are closed and then had eyes painted on the lids. It was really freaky and cool. We really had a great time. I brought the pirate dress for DD.

DSCF4814.jpg

DSCF4830.jpg

is the place easy to get to i think i might have my DS and DH go will we are with my DD At BBB. but will he find it on his own I love him to death but if it doesn't smack him in the face he won't go.

okay I know where, spent a nice amount in there the last time we where there. so if I send them a few early they can ride the ride then go there and hopfully not get lost.

is the place easy to get to i think i might have my DS and DH go will we are with my DD At BBB. but will he find it on his own I love him to death but if it doesn't smack him in the face he won't go.

Even though it's easy enough to explain - A LOT of people can't find it :confused3. I would recommend swinging by first to verify the location then you can trust your DH will find it again later.

Also, if your DS and DD are both done by 2 they can BOTH participate in the Buccaneer Brigade. The DTD BBB has the Princess Parade so they stole it (they are pirates afterall) and do something very similar. But it's open to anyone and a lot of BBB girls enjoy participating in it - plus they all get "treasure" at the end!!

Here is DS from our trip

pics214.jpg

He didn't show very much excitement while he was getting his makeover, but he loved it and talked about his medallion a lot the rest of the trip! It was a neat experience and I'm glad he decided to do it. When he was done, Jack Sparrow was doing his show right outside, and I tried to get DS to raise his hand to volunteer, but he is just too shy.

Oh, and I was able to get most of it off with Maybelline makeup wipes that I had brought. His eyes were really tough to get off, so I left it on. The next morning, he woke up and it was gone. Wasn't on the pillow either! So strange!! He thought it was some magical thing that happened while he was sleeping LOL

How much time should I allow in our itinerary for the Pirate Experience? Is it about the same as the BBB?

Would like to go straight from PL/BBB to CRT for dinner.

Does anyone know if they sell pirate "stuff" here. T-shirts, etc. Not just the costumes??

Yes, in the store right next to the PL. It's the store that you come out into as you exit the POTC ride

My DS is absolutely pirate crazed (in fact he's wearing his Captain Hook hat and walking around the house with a sword as I type this) and this would be a wonderful memory. Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter