"New Posts" search not working?

racie

I ♥ Mickey
Does anyone else have this problem? When you click "New Posts," it searches everything by relevancy, which makes no posts show up. To see new posts, I have to manually type in "site:disboards.com" and then change the bottom thingy to "Thread Start Date." Is there any way for me to make it always sort it by the thread start date so I don't have to manually change it? Does this happen with anyone else?

Search has not worked on the DIS boards for a while now. Sometimes it will give you what you want but most of the time not.

As said above, search has not worked here for 2 years now. And search drives the new threads feature, so it too does not work. And yes, it does not work for anybody.

Do a Google-search of the disboards using "disboards" as one of the search parameters, that's the best way to search The DIS.

agnes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter