• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Price!! AKV Points for Rent/ transfers available! Dec. 22' 300+ Pts Oct. & Dec. 23"UY, 400+ Pts @ $18PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I’m new at this - have always stayed hotel-side before. I’m coordinating an extended family trip right after Christmas. I have my immediate family’s reservation in hand, but am looking for the following:
-AKL Kidani 1BR standard view 12/26-1/1
-AKL Kidani 1BR standard view 12/28-1/2
-AKL Kidani studio savanna view 12/26-1/2
-AKL Kidani studio savanna view 12/28-1/1

Although I won’t be the lead guest on these, I’d like the contract to be with me if possible - my husband and I are covering the cost of accommodations and would like the rest of the family not to have to think too much about the finances and logistics.

Hi! I’m new at this - have always stayed hotel-side before. I’m coordinating an extended family trip right after Christmas. I have my immediate family’s reservation in hand, but am looking for the following:

Although I won’t be the lead guest on these, I’d like the contract to be with me if possible - my husband and I are covering the cost of accommodations and would like the rest of the family not to have to think too much about the finances and logistics.
At the moment I can only help with a small bit of this. I am waiting for points on 2 closed contracts to load in the next few weeks. I will tell you in the morning what you are going to need for total points and let you know if I can help with all of it.

The total points on these 4 reservations would be 779 points X $18PP, your cost would be $14,022. I could put this together, but only after my points load in the system for the 2 of three contracts that I am looking to complete. That could be a few weeks away. At the moment I only have 420 pts available if I borrow from 24'.

Last edited:

The total points on these 4 reservations would be 779 points X $18PP, your cost would be $14,022. I could put this together, but only after my points load in the system for the 2 of three contracts that I am looking to complete. That could be a few weeks away. At the moment I only have 420 pts available if I borrow from 24'.
I believe I've found someone who has all the points I need available now, but thank you!

I believe I've found someone who has all the points I need available now, but thank you!
Excellent. Best of luck on your trip. If you wind up needing something for part of this, please let me know.

if you still have points, I would like to move forward.
Good Morning. Unfortunately I am out of 2022 points at the moment. I am waiting on two contracts that i purchased to load into my account which will happen any day. Both have 2022 points. I will reach out when this happens.

I don't know if you can borrow for July?
We are looking for 5 nights in a studio at:
Boardwalk (any view);
Second choice is Beach Club, Boulder Ridge, or standard view VGF
Dates - July 16-21, 2023
3 adults, one teen

I don't know if you can borrow for July?
We are looking for 5 nights in a studio at:
Boardwalk (any view);
Second choice is Beach Club, Boulder Ridge, or standard view VGF
Dates - July 16-21, 2023
3 adults, one teen
can't Borrow at the moment. I have two other contracts that have closed but points have not been loaded as of yet.

Hi are your points still available?
Looking for two nights October 6th - 8th, 2 adults anniversary trip

First choice is Animal Kingdom Lodge, studio, Savannah, Club level

Second choice same as above no Club level

Third choice Old Key West Studio

Last Choice Saratoga Springs standard view Studio

Was down at DW last week so just getting back up and running. 1 of the other contracts closed so I have 22' UY points and 23 UY points available again. Please let me know what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter