New Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I better try to do the Mann-Whitney U Test.

So... I've found three ways to do the test... Ack! I just want the correct one D-:

man1.jpg

OK, who can understand that weird symbol that looks like an M on it's side?

I know that n1 is sample 1, n2 is sample 2, and r1 is the rank. It's just that damn greek letter!

So I found that U1 = 14 and U2 = 11. Now to find the critical value.

Thanks, but I just ignored it in the equation. I found two other equations which were the same, but without the sigma.

I found that my alternative hypothesis is the correct one.

Now to add to my research & rationale, then use what I added in my discussion, then add the evaluation of a site, and evaluation of the method. Oh, and a conclusion. Too bad I'm gonna have to split it up, and fix it at school tomorrow to make it look neat.

Is that all you're buying, tape?
Yeah, i'm making all my christmas presents this year. I tried making the tape as well, but that was too hard.

CRAP! I've spent all my time on this coursework, that i've been ignoring revision for my biology mock exam tomorrow!

You know what's odd? My Biology teacher gave the class a mock exam for the mock exam today...

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, which can make most of the information on the pages unreliable! Oh my!

im going to get my room redone :-)

i dont know what colour to get it done? im going to get a bed with a white iron frame, and im going to put all my beatles posters up, and im going to buy some harry potter ones as well :-)

bearing in mind i have an oak desk, white bedside table, black and white bookcase, white bookcase, sliding wardrobes (frosted glass and mirrors) and i want to get new carpet put down.

any colours?

I'm watchin the Lion King 2 for like the third time in as many days.

I want a pair of trousers that can hold my new-found wand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter