• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

new release of Pocahontas/2 question...

FantasiaMagic

DIS Veteran
I had posted this question a couple of months back, but here it is again.

Anyone that has the new release of POcahontas/2, does it come with the "If I never knew you" scene as the last dvd version did?

TIA!

I have the 10th anniversary edition which does include that scene but I felt bad cause you've been looking for an answer so I looked it up on amazon.com. I'm assuming that the blu-ray/dvd combo pack is the latest one and according to the reviews that scene is not there. If you search amazon Pocahontas/2 it's one of the very first hits you get. Hope this helped! princess:

I have the 10th anniversary edition which does include that scene but I felt bad cause you've been looking for an answer so I looked it up on amazon.com. I'm assuming that the blu-ray/dvd combo pack is the latest one and according to the reviews that scene is not there. If you search amazon Pocahontas/2 it's one of the very first hits you get. Hope this helped! princess:

Thank you soo much. This helped a lot. I had known the 10th anniversary addition came with it, but I was hoping the new blu ray addition would come with it, but since it doesnt, I might just buy the 10th.

Thanks again! :)

Thank you soo much. This helped a lot. I had known the 10th anniversary addition came with it, but I was hoping the new blu ray addition would come with it, but since it doesnt, I might just buy the 10th.

Thanks again! :)
I was so mad that it wasn't included in the new blu ray version

I don't have the 10th Anniversary DVD (and admittedly haven't seen the movie in years. Maybe since it was in theaters?)

I do have the new Blu-Ray double pack. "If I Never Knew You" is included as a "deleted song," which means it isn't part of the movie proper. Was it included in the movie in the last DVD release?

Frankly, I think that song was the best one for the movie (saw it somewhere over the years). If they included it in the movie at some point, I'm a little surprised they took it out again. Witness what they've done with Beauty and the Beast. They could easily do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter