New Resort Mugs?

jade'nsuch

Mouseketeer
Can anybody tell me what refillable resort mugs look like? I've searched high and low and can't find anything! Then again, I may be looking in the wrong place haha
We'll be staying at CSR, if that makes a difference.

They don't have resort-specific refillable mugs anymore. They did have special mug designs for halloween and christmas in 2018, but as far as I know they are still using the same design as what was available the rest of the year: the design with the white handles and different colored lids.

Maybe someone staying there now can confirm this.

They don't have resort-specific refillable mugs anymore. They did have special mug designs for halloween and christmas in 2018, but as far as I know they are still using the same design as what was available the rest of the year: the design with the white handles and different colored lids.

Maybe someone staying there now can confirm this.
I knew they didn't do resort specific anymore, I just didn't know if they released new mugs all at once or if they trickled to resorts little by little. We got the Halloween ones, I just wasn't sure if they'd go back to the same ole same ole or if they had a new one.

Here's to hoping somebody there sees this post!

They have refillable Halloween mugs? We were there fall 2017 and the regular mugs. I'd love a Halloween one to add to my collection. (Which we use every night for dinner)

They have refillable Halloween mugs? We were there fall 2017 and the regular mugs. I'd love a Halloween one to add to my collection. (Which we use every night for dinner)

They did in 2018. I think the Halloween ones went really fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter