New Restaurant at Magic Kingdom-Pirates!

hampshire mickey

Mouseketeer
AAhhhrrrr! A new restaurant will open at The Pirates of the Caribean next Spring. It will actually be a boat added to the ride attraction where visitors dine on the boat in the attraction! The Restaurant will be called Captain Jack Sparrow's and will feature a Caribbean flavor with servers dressed in Pirate attire. Visitors will cross a suspension bridge to enter/exit the restaurant. Those who don't clean their plate will walk the plank! AARRHHhh!

This is just an idea that I have, nothing that Disney has. So, it probably won't happen, but it does sound neat! Maybe Disney will read this and try it out. My royalty fee would be a free Dinner!

O. K. - You really had me going there for a minute - and all I could think about were all the happy little boys (and girls) who would LOVE this!!!

Too bad it is just a dream - nevertheless, a great one!!

I loved your idea! I was getting all perked up thinking about it!

I also have a dream.... a Disney airplane (they have the cruise line, right? Why NOT an airplane??) which would be the happiest airplane on earth. The flight attendents could be characters. The in flight movies would be.. what else?... Disney movies and we could dine on Mickey-shaped pasta etc.

Wouldn't work anyway, isn't there a drop in the ride?

You had me going too! While I usually have more restaurants on my want to do list than we usually have stomachs for, I would LOVE a new fun restaurant at WDW. How about one in AK near and with a view of the Mt. Kilamanjaro ride when it opens?

Originally posted by mkymouse4ever
Doesn't disneyland have a resturant in the pirates of the caribean already? I think its called the blue bayou?

MKY princess:

Yes, Disneyland does have a restaurant that sits on the water at the beginning of Pirates. DL has a longer version of Pirates and before you go down the waterfall, you go through a Louisiana Bayou, with a old man sitting on his front porch, rocking...fireflys are all about, and old banjo music is playing in the background. Really, REALLY sets the mood---the Blue Bayou sits off to the side of this and has the best ambience in the park.

They also have a restaurant at the DLP Pirates ride. We ate there and the kids loved watching the boats go by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter