New Secret!!!!!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all, I was reading a post on another web site and learned something new that I've never read here ~ here is the quote:

REGARDING THE FOOD COURT IN THE LANDS BUILDING IN EPCOT
"Did you know that near the Food Court on the lower level Nestle sponsors a booth where kids can learn how to make chocolate chip cookies? After the lesson, free cookies are handed out to the kids and some of the spectators. So, the best combo, if you can manage it, is to get your kid(s) into the cookie-making lesson (they also get a free chef's hat!), get your fresh 'n' warm cookies, and then go right on up to the Garden Grill to eat them with ice cream (Ice Cream Social!!!!!!!"

COOL EH!

That's neat Sandra! Do you suppose I could pose as a kid since mine are teenagers now and besides that, don't want to vacation with us anymore? ;) ;) ;)

LOL Sandra!........I thought you were going to announce a"new addition" to your family!;)

LOL ~ baby factor CLOSED! However, I just gave away all Evan's baby things and according to my friend, that makes me more fertile LOL!

Julie! You could pass for a kid! Kid at heart!

I thought that was pretty neat too!

Funny, before we left for WDW trip in April, dd was dreading Epcot, primarily because I love it (we are having that mother/daughter thing happening these days) LOL. But when we got to WDW, Epcot was both my kids fav park. They loved ToD, Illuminations and Kidcot masks! They really enjoyed eating at Epcot too because we did that EATING AROUND THE WORLD thing and they got to eat whenever/whatever they wanted and run around freely.

Now that I see my kids are great car kids and dh doesn't mind long distance drives I think March 2004 is my next goal trip. I just want ds out of the car seat by then. S

Sandra I was waiting for a baby announcement too! OOPS-we're always looking for someone else to have more babies. LOL

You are all going to put a curse on me!!!! YIKES! You've meet the kids I already have ~ no more please! LOL! I'd rather have a chocolate chip cookie and a chefs hat.

Actually, there is a .00000000000001% chance ~ but shhhhhhhhh! we aren't telling anyone. Let you know in about a week. LOL! S

Actually we did know about the place it is always really busy though if memory serves it is over by the ice cram parlour. If you are downstairs below the enterance doors looking towards the land ride it will be to the left side.

A few questions...is it free? Do you have to sign up? What time do you have to be there by? If anyone can help we will be in WDW from September 24-October 8, with 3 kids, and I am sure they would LOVE to do this! Thanks
Leslie and Laura

Sorry don't know any details about it we just knew it was there sorry

twinz ... we'll be there Sept 28th to Oct 12th - maybe we'll be in the same "cookie making class" !

Mary Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter