New Series on ABC- The Genetic Detective

DisneyDebbie

DIS Veteran
With all of the tv programs ending, I was pretty excited for a new series to come out. Add to the fact that genetic genealogy is one of my newer hobbies, and I'm intrigued!

I enjoyed the show, even though it's sobering to see facts and evidence portraying the evil of some people. I liked how CeCe Moore went into detail about the research (stalking🧐) that is involved with this type of genealogy. I do wish they would have 2 cases per episode, but I guess that means they can stretch out the number of episodes.

With all of the tv programs ending, I was pretty excited for a new series to come out. Add to the fact that genetic genealogy is one of my newer hobbies, and I'm intrigued!

I enjoyed the show, even though it's sobering to see facts and evidence portraying the evil of some people. I liked how CeCe Moore went into detail about the research (stalking🧐) that is involved with this type of genealogy. I do wish they would have 2 cases per episode, but I guess that means they can stretch out the number of episodes.
I have seen her on 20/20 (?). Something about her just really bugs me. I can’t put my finger on it.

Sounds a bit like Finding your Roots on PBS, which I love. I've not heard of this Genetic Detective - but sounds interesting! I'm jotting it down to look up tonight, thanks for the recommendation!

I’ve been watching and enjoying it. Combines two of my interests true crime stories and genealogy .

I’ve seen CeCe on other shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter