New Shareholders Website Area

hildasmuriel

<font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc
Did other shareholders get the email today telling them of this? You can now log in to an extra bit of the website where you can update your details, register for any upcoming special events and also renew your membership if it is due to expire within 2 months.

I am particularly happy as my details shown imply that they have received and processed my renewal, although I haven't received my new card yet.

http://eurodisney.relations-actionnaires.com/redirec-4296fb144e77fa668f784e3def754727-26096-254-2

under 'your personal space'.

I got the email too, it looks good. Hopefully making the renewal process easier:thumbsup2

I might be being a bit thick but got all giddy and went to new link. Realised shareholder card runs out in December so clicked on renewing your membership. Filled in an online form and it said I now had to send proof of shareholding.

Then get an mail that says thanks for registering - please print out the form and fax with proof but there is no form to print out!

Got the email too although haven't checked out the website yesterday. Noticed in the email it mentioned something about a dedicated email for shareholder's questions, might be using that one to query the unacceptable reply I had from their CS team recently.

I was a bit confused as it asked you to log in but obviously as it is new you don't have a password so I registered thinking it would ask me for my current shareholder card number. But it didn't and I got this email.....

Thank you for your interest in the Euro Disney S.C.A. Shareholders Club.

We have received your membership information.

Please print out your form, sign it and then mail or fax to the Shareholders Club.

Please include:

- A recent proof of your position as a shareholder dated at least 3 months before (For example: bank account statement, contract note, certificate from your financial intermediary ...).
Please note that electronic prints of online statements are not accepted.

- Payment for the 2-year administration fee when applicable.
Indeed, shareholders holding 5 to 20 new Euro Disney S.C.A. shares (or 500 to 2,000 old shares) must pay €30.
You can pay this fee either by check (made out to Euro Disney S.C.A.) or by credit card (please specify your credit card number and its expiration date at the bottom of the printed form).

You should receive your Shareholders Club card in about 6 weeks.

Transmit documents as follows:
By fax: +33 (0)1 64 74 56 36
By mail: Euro Disney S.C.A. - Shareholders Club - BP 100 - 77777 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 4 - France

Please confirm also your e-mail address by clicking on the following link:

Click here to validate your account.

If the link doesn't work, please copy the following address in your browser:
http://eurodisney.relations-actionn...ang=en&valid=4b29b5ecf073decf53d1759a3b83d07f

Feel free to contact us for any further information.

Must admit that I was expecting more when I got the email, there's not really a great deal there.

I was a bit confused as it asked you to log in but obviously as it is new you don't have a password so I registered thinking it would ask me for my current shareholder card number. But it didn't and I got this email.....

Thank you for your interest in the Euro Disney S.C.A. Shareholders Club.

We have received your membership information.

Please print out your form, sign it and then mail or fax to the Shareholders Club.

Please include:

- A recent proof of your position as a shareholder dated at least 3 months before (For example: bank account statement, contract note, certificate from your financial intermediary ...).
Please note that electronic prints of online statements are not accepted.

- Payment for the 2-year administration fee when applicable.
Indeed, shareholders holding 5 to 20 new Euro Disney S.C.A. shares (or 500 to 2,000 old shares) must pay €30.
You can pay this fee either by check (made out to Euro Disney S.C.A.) or by credit card (please specify your credit card number and its expiration date at the bottom of the printed form).

You should receive your Shareholders Club card in about 6 weeks.

Transmit documents as follows:
By fax: +33 (0)1 64 74 56 36
By mail: Euro Disney S.C.A. - Shareholders Club - BP 100 - 77777 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 4 - France

Please confirm also your e-mail address by clicking on the following link:

Click here to validate your account.

If the link doesn't work, please copy the following address in your browser:
http://eurodisney.relations-actionn...ang=en&valid=4b29b5ecf073decf53d1759a3b83d07f

Feel free to contact us for any further information.

Your log in and password are in the email they send you so you shouldn't need to register.

Must admit that I was expecting more when I got the email, there's not really a great deal there.

There isn't that much but they have centralised everything into one section rather then search different parts etc for renewal, register for shareholder events etc. I think it makes it a lot easier:thumbsup2

Got the email too although haven't checked out the website yesterday. Noticed in the email it mentioned something about a dedicated email for shareholder's questions, might be using that one to query the unacceptable reply I had from their CS team recently.

I have always used the shareholders email address for enquiries etc, better chance of a quicker reply:goodvibes

Your log in and password are in the email they send you so you shouldn't need to register.

But I never got an email in the first place like some people on here did :confused3

Hence why I assumed you had to register but now presume they think I am a new shareholder rather than existing.

But even for existing I cannot now locate the renewal form as everytime I go to the page it just keeps asking me to register :sad1:

Yes had my email. Been in and had a looksy. I must say I always feel rather special to think I have a little part of Disney.

Perhaps they do not hold your email address in their records? Did you receive the Fiscal report last week?

I did not get the report either yet the Shareholders Club used to be very good at sending me emails.

My share account was recently transfered to Halifax. Wonder if this has anything to do with the missing emails?

Perhaps they do not hold your email address in their records? Did you receive the Fiscal report last week?

No but am confused as have had other emails from them in the past.

Anyone got any idea how I can get the shareholders club renewal form now as when you click on renewing your membership it's back to the registration form which then says complete the form we've emailed you and I'm back to square one again :mad:

I've mailed them as well but if anyone spots the form please send me a link :-)

Thank you

Mine came fine.. It would be worth accessing "your area" and checking its got the correct email address in there.

Mine came fine.. It would be worth accessing "your area" and checking its got the correct email address in there.

Unfortunately I can't get into the "Your personal space" - is that the area you mean as I don't have a password for it.

Unfortunately I can't get into the "Your personal space" - is that the area you mean as I don't have a password for it.
Yes, that's where it is.
Anyone got any idea how I can get the shareholders club renewal form now as when you click on renewing your membership it's back to the registration form which then says complete the form we've emailed you and I'm back to square one again :mad:

I've mailed them as well but if anyone spots the form please send me a link :-)

Thank you

I've just looked in my personal space to see if there was a link to a renewal form in there (which there is) but when I click on it it just states that I am unable to renew my card until two months before it expires.

Sorry I can't be any more help than this ~ hope they reply to your email soon. I am assuming you emailed dlpactionnaires? They have always been very quick at replying to me in the past so fingers crossed :wizard: they will do same to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter