New show on AMC, The Terror

He's an impostor. The actor mentioned, in an interview, that they did it because the actual Hickey has family still alive and they didn't want to make him a villain so they have an impostor be the villian.

I don’t think so. I just watched again. The guy in... well... the scene prior that meets an unfortunate end is also the guy checking him into the ship, so it has to be a flashback.

Last edited:
I don’t think so. I just watched again. The guy in... well... the scene prior that meets an unfortunate end is also the guy checking him into the ship, so it has to be a flashback.

But the first scene where the first time we see Hickey, it's not the same actor. When Hickey comes back to check into the ship, he sees the doctor again and the doctor doesn't recall him. Our new Hickey says it must be the beard.

The very end...Crozier had stayed with and became an Eski. He even had learned to hunt seal as he was doing at the end. One might also assume that was his child. The scene was shot to look like an art portrait or a closing scene in a play so to show it's not real. Or some such I read elsewhere.

Did the creature die?
Yes. Ironically it was when he was eating Hickey. Maybe due to the poison in the men he ate (poison from Goodsir body they ate off of) and the chain and don't forget the forks all over Blankey in prior episode and also they shot him prior, with cannon. But he was dying and Crozier yanked the chain and kinda pulled out his guts finishing him off. Also could be that Hickeys soul was just too bad for him to eat.

Yes. Ironically it was when he was eating Hickey. Maybe due to the poison in the men he ate (poison from Goodsir body they ate off of) and the chain and don't forget the forks all over Blankey in prior episode and also they shot him prior, with cannon. But he was dying and Crozier yanked the chain and kinda pulled out his guts finishing him off. Also could be that Hickeys soul was just too bad for him to eat.

Oh, I see. Thanks! Now where did that native woman go? I mean did Croizer find her?

Was she exiled in the book? I can't remember. I do think, in the book, Crozier ends up with her.

Was she exiled in the book? I can't remember. I do think, in the book, Crozier ends up with her.
i didn't read it but think I heard in another forum that she does end up with Crozier and the two are seal hunting together at the end of the book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter