new site:) update in OP

It should say Sahmy. I used your referral link and put it in the referral box as well. Try refreshing it?

Well, shoot! It says: "You currently have no referrals in your level 1 downline" - just my luck!

Did anyone else's take awhile to show up?

Updated list as follows:

maddi - hello kitty
hello kitty - mommyoftwininfants
mommyoftwininfants - Vernfonzndrian
Vernfonzndrian - CJK
CJK - MsSharkBait
MsSharkBait - Saffymom
Saffymom - jeanadave
jeanadave - MommyBoo!
MommyBoo! - kc10family
kc10family -
Magical Jenk -
Tiggerific711 -
Jodi3530 -
BBGirl -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -

Are you on? I will PM you the link if you are. I leave at 3 (PST) for two hours.

Hello Kitty, If I do not hear from Magical JenK I would like to send to the next person please so this chain can keep going.

Well, shoot! It says: "You currently have no referrals in your level 1 downline" - just my luck!

I contacted them to let them know that I signed up through your link and also included it in the referral box. I told them that you were not showing me as a referral and I asked them to correct that. I will let you know as soon as I hear from them. Let me know if it changes. Thanks!

I contacted them to let them know that I signed up through your link and also included it in the referral box. I told them that you were not showing me as a referral and I asked them to correct that. I will let you know as soon as I hear from them. Let me know if it changes. Thanks!

Thank you so much. I've never been able to refer anybody to any rewards site before (my friends, unfortunately, don't "get" it) so I was excited about this one. I'll let you know.

I keep getting logged off at work but I'm checking every 15 mins. Not sure what color my light is right now.

Jeanadave-

Don't worry, you're not the only one. Saffymom signed up for me and I still haven't gotten the referral credit. I hope she logs on soon and contact TC for me as well. I have opened my own Trouble Ticket with TC in the meantime. No response yet.

I am ready to be added to the list again this time I will sign up right away I will be home now. Thanks for keeping this moving hello kitty.

Magical JenK are you on? Yo are next in line and I would love to send you the link.

This is the list as I see it now....

Magical Jenk -
Tiggerific711 -
Jodi3530 -
BBGirl -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -

May I skip to the nest person who is online now and waiting for a link?

MsSharkBait is having problems too. :confused3

Maybe you and your referral can contact customer service. They reply within 24 hrs. If that doesn't work, we'll figure something out so everybody gets one.

kc10family - You don't have to wait for Magical Jenk, you can send it to the next available person who wants it.

As long as everybody posts/sends their information we can keep this going. Although, I'm not really sure I want the referral links anymore. I'm a nervous wreck because people aren't getting credited. I swear, I pass along whatever is sent to me. :sad1:

note: I need to run to the store. Be back soon.

This is the list as I see it now

Jodi3530 - I sent you the link.
BBGirl -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -
Magical JenK
Tiggerific711

FYI_ it seems credit is not being given because we need to copy and paste the link given to us into the referral box, it does not put the ref in the box for us.

Keep this fabulous ball rolling everyone. :banana:

I pasted just the Member name into the Box (name after the "=" in the link) and the person go their credit.

I pasted just the Member name into the Box (name after the "=" in the link) and the person go their credit.
That is what I did and they got credited. I don't think you need the whole link only the member ID which is whatever is after the (=) in the referral

No. Some of us wanted to start earning and the other way was taking too long. The ball is officially in Tiggerific711's court. Hopefully she'll respond soon. Things were moving along quickly because we were able to grab people as they were coming in.

This would be so much easier if we could just post referral links. :upsidedow

Is there any way to tell who's logged in here?

Hi everyone, I'm back! Who do I get the referral from? I'll sign up as soon as I get it!

There is a new list going around based on if your circle is green (meaning you are online). I'm still waiting. :)

OK, this is getting a little confusing....I am waiting on a link from Practicallyperfect, who is still waiting on a link from momoftwins...

But I have to work tomorrow, so I was really hoping to get signed up sometime today so I could at least take some time to look around the site.

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter