New Smart tv, what channel is old resort channel?

you can stream it on YouTube - just search resort TV and pick the one that's marked as LIVE.

ooh, I don't think it's on the TV though sorry for the confusion! We used a small Bluetooth speaker and listened to the YouTube channel from my phone. Sorry to get your hopes up. We missed it as well, the stupid 10 bar loops of not actual jazz music at POFQ drove us batty

I know a lot of people miss Stacy Is that the Channel ?
Stacy deserves a Disney Window with her name on it!
After Covid Disney placed the HEA Fireworks presensation on Channel 74 (?) and it would repeat 3or 4 times .
I hope they have not replaced that now .
It helps for families that wanted to end the night seeing Tink fly but children can not stay up that late or do not like noise from live fireworks . Plus it was easier to actually see the televised images on the Castle when you watch the TV .

Yeah when we stayed at AKL this past January we were disappointed Disney Today was gone. Even the Cast Members we asked didn't even know it was removed.

Really? I found it on one of the channels at POFQ in September.

Really? I found it on one of the channels at POFQ in September.
We were there end of February thru March 10 and all of the tvs in the rooms appeared to be new. The music loop is brutal, 2 very short poorly composed jazz type tunes.

We were there end of February thru March 10 and all of the tvs in the rooms appeared to be new. The music loop is brutal, 2 very short poorly composed jazz type tunes.
this was my experience as well when we stayed in POR last October. barely even qualifies as a loop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter