New Space Ride at Epcot - A BLAST!!

RJake1

<font color=purple>Nattering Nabob of Negativism<b
The new Mars simulator at Epcot is outstanding. One of the best rides I've ever been on. The lift-off sequence is unbelievable - especially the G-forces. You gotta try this!!

Yes, and the view is far better than most BWV BW views(you have to relate this to DVC or it will be moved)

Did you see the model for the DVC booth on Mars?

I hear that the rooms are going to be OKW sized!!!!!

I can't wait to hit MS. I am really looking forward to it.

Please tell us, did you see anyone look sick after this ride? Some have said not to eat for a few hours before! We are very interested in the ride. But we don't like roller coasters! Is it like a roller coaster ride? Thanks!:earseek:

We rode this ride the end of July. I would never do it again. It was very bumpy, spinning and to realistic. This is one ride where the signs warning about motion sickness are true. Most rides don't bother me. This ride ended my day and I am glad we rode it about 7 PM. I was done for the rest of they day. Still spinning and light headed several hours later. I am surprised that they don't have a trash can closer to the exit for some people. I say ride this if spinning and motion do not bother you at all and I stress not at all. Even my husband who is never bothered by motion rides etc. was a bit lightheaded for a short time after this ride. I would never do it again but my 5 year old sure would so it goes to show you that everyone is different.

Laurie:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

We rode this ride last Monday on our day at Epcot and I would never ride it again! My husband and daughter thought it was fun although neither of them is in any hurry to try it again. I am not a thrill ride lover but do ride roller coasters every one in a while. I hate the teacups or anything that spins but I really wanted to try this new simulator ride so I did it. Big mistake. I barely made it outside of the gift shop before I could sit down on the ground near a trashcan. I noticed two other people nearby who were also sick and we all three made eye contact and completely understood what was going on. It's really embarrasing because you can't hide anywhere and most folks have no problem at all with the ride. I stayed there for about 15 minutes and my husband had to help me up by then I had a screaming headache. It was a good hour before I felt o.k. again. This ride is for the true thrill ride fan with absolutely no motion sickness issues. It was, however, awsome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter