New space themed restaurant at Epcot

This looks awesome. Will definitely plan to eat here.

When I did my Epcot Undiscovered tour on July 4th, we were told that Disney would have a surprise announcement at D23 about the Mission Space building and that the current refurb going on with Mission Space was probably not just a basic refurb- something special other than just a refurb was going on with the building. I guess this must have been it.

This is way out there and just where my silly brain went. Are they/could they make this a Alpha Flight Space station and Captain Marvel tie in?

I was thinking Wonders of Life
I was thinking this too but it's so big to be just one restaurant, then I thought it could be that video game area as it wasn't even open in April and is just dead space, maybe taking over the little store too.

It looks like a cool concept.

It will be economical to operate for disney since they can use all dehydrated and re constituted food. After all, that's what people eat in space....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter