New stash?

WebmasterCricket

<font color=blue>Administrator<br><font color=red>
Has anyone seen either of these before?

gaze.jpg

flyboy.jpg

JC

I don't mean here on the DIS, I mean ANYWHERE.

I may have found a new stash of Disney clipart...............

..............and it's MASSIVE!

JC

To give you an idea of it's size, I just counted 42 different Dumbos in full color that I haven't ever seen before.

It's big!

JC

WOW. Nope, I've not seen them anywhere.

I thought you were saying that you had found a forgotten stash of your clipart.

Leeeeet's see...

Groveling?

Nah!

Begging?

Nah!

Cash?

Possibly....Nah!

There is a catch, (there is always a catch).

It's not on the web, YET!

It will require a team effort to bring them to the web.

Any ideas?

Don't forget there are a TON of images, and it would require quite a bit of work, but we have the potential and talent for the largest, best Disney clipart site in the world.

Any qualified volunteers?

Any ideas?

Any candy?

JC

I'm game. :)

That sounds really great, but where would we store it? What about hotlinking and bandwidth?

I'm not willing to pay for that much hotlinking bandwidth.

No way, no how!

A non linking site would make much more sense.

I will have to calculate how much disk space/ bandwidth we would need. Should have it figured out by tomorow.

Does anyone have an application that can break apart a .mrb file?

JC

I've sent you an email to your hotmail account with an attachment that contains an application called splitmrb.exe. I've not used it but you might check it out.

Tells me it's an invalid file. I know it's a valid file.

I can't find a WYSIWYG spliter. If you do, let me know. It will make things MUCH easier and faster.

Any suggestions on a no-hotlink host. Would be nice to have no ads too.

JC

Anyone have an example of a Worldzone.net free site? They say that they put one banner at the bottom of each page. Just wondering how big and conspicuous it is. If we are going to have a banner, it is better at the bottom of a page rather than the top or a pop up!!

Ok, I won't then. I was just about to do the same thing. I'm taking a break from the job search. Maybe I'll go hang out by the water cooler and see what the gossip is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter