New Studio for Tuesday Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

mambwe

Earning My Ears
They said on the live show that today is the last show in Pete’s house. Something to do with Kevins mobility. Did they mention where the new studio will be? I didn’t hear the last half of the show, so I’m not sure if they mentioned anything at the end. With their Disneyland trip coming up it doesn’t sounds like there will be a live show for a few weeks as they get the new studio setup.

They didn't disclose the location. I think Craig said they were going to do remote shows between the tear down and new studio.

I get that they’re in DL next week, but you’d think they would do live in person shows until the new studio is set up. I would also have loved to have seen a bigger sendoff maybe a reunion show. I’m pretty sure this was the first studio they had video podcast in. It just seems so abrupt.

I get that they’re in DL next week, but you’d think they would do live in person shows until the new studio is set up. I would also have loved to have seen a bigger sendoff maybe a reunion show. I’m pretty sure this was the first studio they had video podcast in. It just seems so abrupt.

It's a lot of work to tear down a studio and rebuild it. They had virtual shows all during COVID.

It's a lot of work to tear down a studio and rebuild it. They had virtual shows all during COVID.
I assume a new studio = new equipment, so tear down could wait for the new studio. It’s the end of a dis era.

Would have been nice to see Pete, Corey, Julie and Cathey on the last show, too. I also don’t remember John and Kevin staying for an aftershow, so it doesn’t seem like Kevin is itching to be on the show.

Can’t wait for the new studio.

It appeared to me that Craig read a prepared statement and my heart broke for him. I do not doubt Kevin has mobility issues, but the statement Craig read did not come off as genuine as to the current situation right now.

There is definitely some tough news with what's going on behind the camera. I feel bad for Dreams Unlimited, John, Kevin, the Dreams employees, Dreams clients, the DIS crew, the subscribers, and Pete too. It's a really sad situation.

I hope things can get resolved amicably and I wish all the very best moving forward, including, Pete. It's not my place to judge. I just pray everything turns out well.

Last edited:

They said on the live show that today is the last show in Pete’s house. Something to do with Kevins mobility. Did they mention where the new studio will be? I didn’t hear the last half of the show, so I’m not sure if they mentioned anything at the end. With their Disneyland trip coming up it doesn’t sounds like there will be a live show for a few weeks as they get the new studio setup.
Pete not making the announcement himself about the change of venue for the studio that is literally filmed from his own home tells you all you need to know about the state of the podcast and company right now.

Guys, this was the last show outside of the California meet up in a couple weeks. It’s over. I don’t see them investing tens of thousands for a new studio when Kevin himself has hinted at retiring just a couple years ago. I totally see in a month they announce it’s not feasible after being off for a few weeks.

Can someone fill me in?
This was the last Dis episode in Pete’s house. Supposedly they’re working on a new studio that’ll help with Kevin/John appearing due to Kevin’s mobility issues. More than likely the show is over as Kevin seems like he’s been over doing the show for years now. I don’t see any reason to lay out tens of thousands for a new studio.

Read the YouTube comments. Not good.

Guys, this was the last show outside of the California meet up in a couple weeks. It’s over. I don’t see them investing tens of thousands for a new studio when Kevin himself has hinted at retiring just a couple years ago. I totally see in a month they announce it’s not feasible after being off for a few weeks.
This was the last Dis episode in Pete’s house. Supposedly they’re working on a new studio that’ll help with Kevin/John appearing due to Kevin’s mobility issues. More than likely the show is over as Kevin seems like he’s been over doing the show for years now. I don’t see any reason to lay out tens of thousands for a new studio.

Read the YouTube comments. Not good.

Unless I’m missing something I don’t see the episode on their YouTube page

Wait what Pete is leaving the show? I assume even when he "stepped back" he was still giving creative direction and ideas as well as being a guest/panel on the show. I don't know if the show can survive without Pete's presence. He made that show and his audience enjoyed his takes/rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter