New Summer Offer available

i rebooked my stay with this. due to needing two rooms, one for 9 nights and one for 6, we had to have both res be the same category and standard was not available. switching and being able to book a cheaper category shaved about 1900 off the room cost besting the 1600 in dining credits.

Woohoo! I am going for 3 weeks, starting Sep 5. I know, I know, that's more than most people can do, but I am now retired, and I have not been to WDW for 10 years. This new discount will let me book POFQ for 2 weeks (max under discount), plus spend 1 week at AKL in a savannah view room for only $175 more than I had budgeted for 3 weeks at POFQ regular price! For whatever reason, it's only giving me a 25% discount, but then it says "up to 30%". Either way, I'll take it.

I was able to get both rooms at BWI (concierge level) at the new pricing- one at the 25% off, mine with 30% FL rate-saved almost $2000, so that will buy a Mickey bar or two 😋.

Were your visa offer dates only partially covered for your trip? Unlike package deals, resort only discounts are applied only to covered dates.
I was wondering the same thing, otherwise it doesn't make sense. Room rates were not changed.

No, we picked dates that were within the promo dates. The 35% off was not a full 35% off at BC and even though the 25% off wasn't a full 25% off it was a couple of percent better discount. It wasn't a huge savings but was slightly lower. And because I'm always looking for a better deal/value we switched to our favorite, WL, and saved another $500 on a nature view room.

We have just had basically the same offer made available for summer in the UK. Word well for booking 1 or 2 nights. But anything over 7 the past promotions have been better

No, we picked dates that were within the promo dates. The 35% off was not a full 35% off at BC and even though the 25% off wasn't a full 25% off it was a couple of percent better discount. It wasn't a huge savings but was slightly lower. And because I'm always looking for a better deal/value we switched to our favorite, WL, and saved another $500 on a nature view room.
Interesting, what were your dates if you don't mind me asking?

September 2-10
So, this totally explains it then. The visa offer is only through Sept 7, so the last few days of your stay are at full rack rate. Like I said, whereas package deals (such as dining card promo) you only need your check-in date to be within the promo dates, room discounts are only for nights that are in the promo period get the discount. So in this case only Sept 2-7 are discounted.

Also, to add, BC only received a 25% discount on the visa promotion and a 20% on the standard, so an even smaller discount than going from 35% to 25%.

So, this totally explains it then. The visa offer is only through Sept 7, so the last few days of your stay are at full rack rate. Like I said, whereas package deals (such as dining card promo) you only need your check-in date to be within the promo dates, room discounts are only for nights that are in the promo period get the discount. So in this case only Sept 2-7 are discounted.

Also, to add, BC only received a 25% discount on the visa promotion and a 20% on the standard, so an even smaller discount than going from 35% to 25%.
Thanks, over the last 36 years of visiting DW I've slowly lost interest in digging into the myriad of information required to get the best deal and do all that we want to do there. I appreciate your research and taking the time to share it with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter