NEW Super Bowl Poll - Say THAT 3 times fast!

Who Will Win the Superbowl??

• PATRIOTS

• GIANTS

• I dont watch Football

Results are only viewable after voting.
Giants over Patriots 27-21... even with the Patriots cheating
Haha just kidding. But i do want the Giants now

the pats might win, but most people it seems want the giants to win.
I dont know what it is about the patriots, but i just can't stand them

i am totally not a football fan but i voted for the Patriots only bc i don't like NY. - no offense to anyone who live in NY -

OK rematch.

Pats 1

Giants 1

Lets do the tiebreaker next weekend :)

They didn't own the Pats, it was just that lucky supernatural catch by Tyree. I agree with Aengus. Rematch! Rematch!

(psst, don't let any of my NY friends read this :rolleyes1 )

They didn't own the Pats, it was just that lucky supernatural catch by Tyree. I agree with Aengus. Rematch! Rematch!

(psst, don't let any of my NY friends read this :rolleyes1 )

It wasn't supernatural or lucky, just skill. That is the single play that showed us all that the Giants were made to win it

It wasn't supernatural or lucky, just skill. That is the single play that showed us all that the Giants were made to win it

could not have said it better myself. Ever one is saying its luck but how could luck over ride an undefeated team? Anyway, i was so happy with the Giants win.

Okay okay, I don't want to get hammered over luck/skill. Either way, it was an amazing catch by Tyree and definitely props to E. Manning (not Peyton this year) for that throw. Disney should make a movie about these brothers. "Football Brothers: The Manning Story" I can see it already.:thumbsup2

Okay okay, I don't want to get hammered over luck/skill. Either way, it was an amazing catch by Tyree and definitely props to E. Manning (not Peyton this year) for that throw. Disney should make a movie about these brothers. "Football Brothers: The Manning Story" I can see it already.:thumbsup2

that play was awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter