New Survey after Selling Points

Approximately how many times have you personally used your Vacation Points during your time as a Member? Using your Vacation Points includes using them to make Disney Vacation Club Resort Reservations, as well as exchanging them both within and outside of the Disney Collection.

Fewer than 5 times

6-10 times

11-20 times

21-30 times

31-40 times

More than 40 times

And how many times have you personally used your Vacation Points during the last 5 years?

Once

Twice

3-5 times

6-10 times

More than 10 times

Approximately how many times have you personally visited Walt Disney World or the Disneyland Resort during your time as a Disney Vacation Club Member?

Fewer than 5 times

6-10 times

11-20 times

21-30 times

31-40 times

More than 40 times

During the course of your Membership, have you ever ‘rented out’ your Vacation Points by using them to make a Disney Vacation Club Resort reservation that was then used by someone other than a family member/friend?

Yes, more than once

Yes, once

No, never

How long have you personally been a Disney Vacation Club Member?

Less than 1 year

Between 1-2 years

Between 3-5 years

Between 6-10 years

Between 11-15 years

Between 16-20 years

Between 21-25 years

More than 25 years

And how long did you have the specific Disney Vacation Club Points you sold in your most recent transaction?

Less than 1 year

Between 1-2 years

Between 3-5 years

Between 6-10 years

Between 11-15 years

Between 16-20 years

Between 21-25 years

More than 25 years

How long ago did you begin thinking about selling your Disney Vacation Club Points?

Within the past 3 months

Within the last 3-6 months

Within the last 6-12 months

Within the last 12-24 months

More than 24 months ago

And when did you make the decision to sell Disney Vacation Club Points?

Within the past 3 months

Within the last 3-6 months

Within the last 6-12 months

More than 12 months ago

Have you ever purchased Vacation Points directly from Disney Vacation Club?

Yes

No

And was your most recent purchase of Disney Vacation Club Points made on the resale/secondary market or directly from Disney Vacation Club?

Directly from Disney Vacation Club

On the resale/secondary market

Which of the following, if any, currently describe you?
Please select all that apply.

Current Disneyland Resort Magic Key holder

Current Walt Disney World Resort Passholder

Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card holder

Disney employee or Cast Member

Member of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club

Club 33 Member

Member of the Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club

Disney+ Subscriber

None of the above

Which of the following best describes your current household situation relative to your household situation when you first joined Disney Vacation Club?

There was at least one child under the age of 18 in my household when I first joined, and there is still at least one child under the age of 18 in my household

There was at least one child under the age of 18 in my household when I first joined, but there is no longer a child under the age of 18 in my household

There was not a child under the age of 18 in my household when I first joined, but there is now a child under the age of 18 in my household

There was not a child under the age of 18 in my household when I first joined, and there is still not a child under the age of 18 in my household

Which of the following best describes your current age?

18-24 years old

25-34 years old

35-44 years old

45-54 years old

55-64 years old

65-74 years old

75 years old or older

Which of the following best describes your discretionary spending habits today compared to when you first purchased the Vacation Points you sold in March 2024?
For this question, please only consider the money you spend on non-essential items, such as shopping, dining out, entertainment, subscription services, and vacations.

I spend less money now than I did

I spend about the same amount of money as I did

I spend more money now than I did

Which of the following best describes your discretionary spending habits today compared to when you first purchased the Vacation Points you sold in March 2024?
For this question, please only consider the money you spend on non-essential items, such as shopping, dining out, entertainment, subscription services, and vacations.

I spend less money now than I did

I spend about the same amount of money as I did

I spend more money now than I did

And which of the following best describes how your financial situation has changed since you first purchased the Vacation Points you sold in March 2024?

I feel better about my financial situation

I feel about the same regarding my financial situation

I feel worse about my financial situation

Or do more research before they make major policy/enforcement changes…
I admit I just skimmed the questions, but I didn’t notice anything related to renting, just to selling contracts. So are there policy/enforcement changes related to resale you can see?

I admit I just skimmed the questions, but I didn’t notice anything related to renting, just to selling contracts. So are there policy/enforcement changes related to resale you can see?
There was one question asking about renting, if I have ever rented the points in the past.

There was one question asking about renting, if I have ever rented the points in the past.
That’s what I thought - one question on renting, otherwise focused on selling. So what policies/enforcement might be related?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter