New Survey Question for Annual Passholders?

Anastasia Tremaine

Earning My Ears
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...ls-passholders-discontent-20160826-story.html

From an article in the Orlando Sentinel:
The Disney survey asked what he would do if his pass blocked access a couple of months after the opening of a new attraction, parade or show at a theme park. Would he pay additional admission to get an early peek? Upgrade to a pass that allowed him to visit? Or simply wait until the restrictions were lifted?

I certainly hope this is not what they are considering :mad:

Certainly not guest-friendly to that group, but we all keep saying that Disney needs to do something to control the crowds. I guess this is just one more idea that may or may not happen. I can understand locals being upset by it of course. So many people move to the area specifically to be closer to Disney. If Disney keeps raising the cost and/or reducing the access, that's a problem.

Not exciting to see that the survey came out a second time....... guess its happening.

Disneyland has several levels of APs- The lowest is just for Southern Californians only (not for all of CA, just SoCal) It has many block days and is blocked for summer. We in Northern California cannot choose that one. Don't know the difference between the Florida resident and regular APs but it seems reasonable to offer a cheaper pass in exchange for fewer days. I do think they need to plan ahead for the year which days are blocked so you know it when you buy it- not just change it on the fly because something new opened up.

It sounds like this only references Florida residents, not AP holders in general, but who knows.

I haven't seen it so I think they probably have sent it out to the passholders for a specific pass they want to implement it on. This seems really backwards to me. Look at universal, offering $70 nights at their just opened hotel to passholders and locals. Disney, "sorry, you need to wait until next season to ride BTMR".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter