NEW Swap - 37 cent Swap Signup**CLOSED**

MissBubbles

<font color=blue>I need: <font color=brown>chocola
We all have extra stuff laying around, collecting dust, clogging up our bulging storage chests that maybe someone else could use and appreciate. And with all the scrapbooking things we own - isn't there always more that we need!?!

So, on with the Swap Rules & Sign-up!

Rules:
Pretty simple. Anything that can be mailed in an envelope with a 37 cent stamp - stickers, die cuts, punchies, ribbon, eyelets, brads, etc. List your name and a short list of what you'd like to receive from your Swap Buddy.

*** Open Until October 5th - No Limit to Participants ***

I'll start and Update this list as people sign-up.

1. MissBubbles-I'd like Christmas things (especially Disney), Dog stuff, Cat stuff.

2. WDWMom - Boy stuff (for 9&10 year olds) and teen girl stuff.

3. Beanie - Christmas, fall, Halloween, football

4. cinderellakh20 - Disney, holiday, kids stuff (1 yo boy and girl twins)

5. KatDisney - Disney, fibers, cheerleading

6. Disneymommie - holiday, kids, Disney

7. Raine - Disney, Christmas, Halloween, food stuff

8. pfishgirl - fairy stickers, Disney, rubber stamps

9. Pammy jo - boys, beach, Disney

10. jennyL - Disney, wedding, amusement park, travel

11. Spinning - summer, swimming, camping, grade school, baseball

12. MaryPoppinsLives - Disney, beach, animals

13. bigsis1970 - Disney, birthday, softball, hockey, cat, dog, betta fish, brads, fibers, ribbons, tags (likes sage green, yellow, purple).

14. angelmom - beach, grade school, soccer, travel

15. DisneyMommyMichelle - Disney, baby, travel, scrapbooking stuff (in general)

16. JudithM - Disney, all major holidays, Americana, birthday, flowers, hearts, wedding, love, quotes, ribbon.

17. Queenie - Disney, cats, Halloween, travel & family stuff.

18. Soccer Princess - fibers, love/hearts, ribbons, dogs, tags, travel

19. havencruiser - travel, beach, Mickey Mouse

20. mommytotwo - holiday, gardening/flowers, baking/cooking (die cuts/stickers only).

21. JulianneCP - Disney, children, letters, school, summer.

22. nicurn - Disney, Irish dance, girl, winter, Halloween, Christmas, Civil War (stickers, die cuts, ribbons).

23. piratesmate - Disney, Tae Kwon Do, horseback riding, Halloween, Christmas, baking/cooking, family history.

24. lewdyan - Disney, school, boy or girl, summer.

25. LindaBabe - anything (no kids stuff).

26. pattyT - soccer, construction stuff, boy & girl stuff.

27. 1disney25 - Disney, Atlantic City, dog, Christmas.

28. twingle3 - Halloween & Christmas.

29. ilovedale3 - Disney, travel, cats, cars and NASCAR.

30. Merandab4 - castle punchies, Mickey icon punchies & cruise stuff.
and on...

(On a side note - it's pretty easy to put "Swamp" for "Swap" :rotfl: )

On October 6th, I will PM you with your Swap Buddy. You just exchange addresses and send out your goodies! Sound easy - then sign up!! ::yes::

Any questions, just PM me!

This sounds easy. I sign up

I like boy (I have DS9 and DS10 so not little boy) or teen girl stuff.

Please sign me up - I love anything Disney or holiday related and I have one year old boy and girl twins so kid stuff would be great too! Thanks!!!

Kim :earsgirl:

This sounds great!

Sign me up as for goodies .. anything Disney, fibers and Cheerleading

I'd like to sign up for this one as well :cheer2:

Things I'd like to recieve are Disney, Christmas, Halloween stuff & Food stuff

I'd like to sign up too !! I love to swap things...

I wish for Fairy(s) stickers.
Disney Related items
Rubber Stamps

I can handle 37 cents! I'd like anything to do with boys, beach or disney. Thanks,
Pammyjo

I was going to pass but this sounds like too much fun so sign me up. I would liek Disney of course, wedding (getting ready to start that album finally), amusement park, travel

This sounds fun and I can't wait!!

I'll play too!
This one sounds easy and believe me I got junk!

I like anythign to do with summer, swimming, camping etc, school (grade school) baseball.
Spinning

I would love to sign up too.. I will send my PM now..
I have albums going for Disney, Birthday, I have one son (age 8) who does ice hockey and one daughter (age 11) who does softball. lets see we have a cat, beta fish and beagle. I love the colors sage green, pale yellow and almost all the shades of purple. hee hee is that enough to choose from.. I use brads,fiber and ribbons, tags and tiles, (I do not have an eyelet setter) Michelle

I'll play too. Anything beach, grade school, soccer, and travel.

I'm game for this swap! Thank you for suggesting this swap idea!

I am so far behind in scrapping - I'm somewhere in the 1980's :) Any subjects like Disney; holidays - Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas; Americana; birthdays; flowers; hearts; love; quotes; weddings; ... I've started using ribbon recently, too. In a swap awhile ago, I asked & someone sent me some of their scrap paper - it was different than what I would have selected, but I have used it all! Just some ideas :)!

I'm in as Miss Bubbles has offered to swap with me after the closing date. I'd like Disney, cats, Halloween, travel and general family stuff as I'm gradually scrapping my childhood.

I'm in too. I would like fibers, love/hearts, ribbons, dog, tags and travel stuff. :)

I'm in! I have sports stuff, school stuff, and Xmas, Halloween, and Thanskgivign stuff to swap. I would like travel, beach, and Mickey Mouse stuff.
Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter