New "SWAP" Idea, No scrapping involved!

I would also love to participate! We just got back from the Wonder last week, so I have about 300+ pictures! I will work on getting them uploaded if anyone would be interested in any of them!

I just uploaded a bunch of pics!!! It didn't look like anyone was putting their name on the ones that posted, so I didin't either!!!

BUT, I want to point out that my favorite picture I took was the 3 stuffed donalds at philharmagic... I don't know why I love it so much, but it is cute!!!

yay for this idea!!!!

Put me down for the parks. How about any from DL. We were just there for the 50th. So we make copies of the photo and send if out?

Sounds like fun, I got tons of pics also, I can do PARKS, bcs we never did cruise.

No you just upload to the photo sharing site. See the first page for more info.

Cyndi

mickeyfan2 said:
Put me down for the parks. How about any from DL. We were just there for the 50th. So we make copies of the photo and send if out?

Can anyone tell me how much it costs to order, and do they mail them to you? Thanks

4x6 prints cost 19 cents. 5x7 run 99 cents a peice ( you can see pricing chart at the site under pricing at the bottom of the page ) Shipping is about $1.99 ( may vary depending on size of order ). They usually take 2-3 business days after they are processed.

Cyndi

tubachick said:
OK--- here it goes.... I set up an accout at shutterfly.com

http://www.shutterfly.com/home/signin_member.jsp

The log in email address is wdwscrapper@yahoo.com
and the password is mickey all lowercase letters.

The only part you have to remember is to go back and delete your credit/payment info after you place your order. If you have questions, I will try to answer. I have used shutterfly and ofoto and kodak before with no problems, sharing the account with other family members--- so since you guys/gals are my dis family---- go for it.

Happy picture hunting!! :wave2:

THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT PICS EVERYONE POSTED. IT HELPED ME GREATLY FILL IN ALL THE MISSING SPOTS!!!

THANKS AGAIN. :bounce:

I got in my pictures the other day and they are great. :goofy: Thanks everyone for taking the time to post them. It really helps! :tink:

This is a great idea!!!!! I have ordered some pics and will upload mine sometime tomorrow. I just got back a couple of weeks ago and didn't get all the shots that I wanted, so this is perfect for me!!!!!

I will let everyone know when I get my photos uploaded!

ok, what do I have to do to go in and delete my payment information? When I go back in, none of my information there, so is there something that I need to do to delete it????

This is a great photo share - How long will we be able to access it?
I can't decide tonight which pictures I need...Isn't it about 30 days
or something? Thanks!

I was at Animal Kingdom & Epcot the first of January with my niece & SIL - together we took a LOT of pics - especially of the AK Safari. I'll get them uploaded over the weekend.

Jane

Hi,

I just posted a coupon code on the shared shutterfly account that is good for 10 free 4x6, 5 5x7, and 2 8x10. You still have to pay shipping. Nothing I want to order right now but figured I'd made someone else's day. Have fun! :wizard:

heather31 said:
ok, what do I have to do to go in and delete my payment information? When I go back in, none of my information there, so is there something that I need to do to delete it????

when you log back on is it still there? most times it will reset it self, but double check to be sure.

Principessa said:
This is a great photo share - How long will we be able to access it?
I can't decide tonight which pictures I need...Isn't it about 30 days
or something? Thanks!

it will be there for a while. we did have some tech diffculties around Dec, but I think we have most of the pics back.

Hi,

I just tried to access this account and can't get in. Did someone change the password or something? :confused3

Okay when I click on the link now. I see my email address there and if I put the old password in it pulls up the photos? I have no idea how I did that. I am so sorry. :confused3 If someone can tell me how to fix it I will. I could not figure out that site for the life of me the other night. When I was on the order page I had to make myself a reciepent? I guess that is how I messed it up. :blush: I am going to be gone this morning but I will check back later in case there are any explanations as to how to fix this. Again I am sorry!

I changed it back. I think I fixed it. How can I tell if my credit card info is on there. I screwed the other up I really don't want to make that mistake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter