New Table Service Restuarant opening on August 28th at Epcot's Japan Pavillion

Is this the one that is $150 or $250 per person?
It was $50 for the Sashimi Moriawase - nothing in the restaurant is per person - they just recommend which "size" to order on the menu based on how many are in your party, but you do not have to do that.

There we go, that's an actual sushi order, pricing even seems reasonable.
It was the same or less than some of the higher-end sushi places in Atlanta where I live. I felt it was great value. And with my AP discount, it was even better.

Surprised at the lack of reviews on this. Anyone? Anyone?

Even the blogger reviews don't seem great, and I have some amazing sushi in my city at those kind of prices.
Review by the Dis Unplugged Team:

It was the same or less than some of the higher-end sushi places in Atlanta where I live. I felt it was great value. And with my AP discount, it was even better.
They offer an AP discount? There are no discounts mentioned on the Disney website. Do you know if they offer a DVC or Disney Visa discount as well? I'm still on the fence on buying at AP for our next trip.

They offer an AP discount? There are no discounts mentioned on the Disney website. Do you know if they offer a DVC or Disney Visa discount as well? I'm still on the fence on buying at AP for our next trip.
I am not sure - they asked me when I sat down if I had an AP and I showed it to them and enjoyed the discount. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter