New ticket special

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
We planned to go to the 3 parks on our next trip. They kept sending me emails that said hurry buy 2 get 2 days free ends on the 30th.... I was getting worried.
New Deal starting oct 1st
Buy 2 days get 3 days free

We planned to go to the 3 parks on our next trip. They kept sending me emails that said hurry buy 2 get 2 days free ends on the 30th.... I was getting worried.
New Deal starting oct 1st
Buy 2 days get 3 days free

They raised the prices for it...I got the other deal on Sept 30...and 1 park per day, 2 park for 4 days was $218 and $208 before taxes and fees...same ticket now (for the 5 days - 2 + 3 free) is $243 and $233, so you're paying $25 for the 5th day vs the last deal...

They also shortened usage - new ticket is good through Aug 2021...last one was Dec 2021 (I needed flexibility, so I'm glad I jumped:)...

Ugh, I wish this new deal allowed for park hopping. :(

"2-Park 2-Day Base + 3-Days Free Promo Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to EITHER Universal Studios Florida OR Universal’s Islands of Adventure per day"

Ugh, I wish this new deal allowed for park hopping. :(

"2-Park 2-Day Base + 3-Days Free Promo Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to EITHER Universal Studios Florida OR Universal’s Islands of Adventure per day"
Haven't been to Universal in a while, but isn't a park hopper required to the Hogwart's Express?
Also .. with crowd levels probably low (and staying low for a long time ) ... I don't know if I could spend 5 days at those two parks .. so 3 free extra days isn't really a "deal" to most, right?. But hey .. good for them to offer it. I find it odd Disney hasn't tried a ticket discount yet to start getting people committed to 2021 trips. *shrug* Guess they don't need to.

Haven't been to Universal in a while, but isn't a park hopper required to the Hogwart's Express?
Also .. with crowd levels probably low (and staying low for a long time ) ... I don't know if I could spend 5 days at those two parks .. so 3 free extra days isn't really a "deal" to most, right?. But hey .. good for them to offer it. I find it odd Disney hasn't tried a ticket discount yet to start getting people committed to 2021 trips. *shrug* Guess they don't need to.

It is...I asked my kids if the one ride (which we've been on a lot in the past) was gonna be worth $60/each...they said no (we never hopped before, so it was the only reason to go 2-park)...

I was torn between a seasonal pass and the tickets, but with my health and unlikeliness to get back to Florida 2 years in a row, tickets it was - we tend to do 4-5 days when we go, since we don't go open to close, so the 4 day were perfect (and the 5 day would have been, too)...and the September deal was less than I expected to pay, so it was a win...

Our normal 5th day, we'll probably do the dinner and a movie deal to have a down day and an excuse to tour City Walk late...

I definitely do not need 5 days for two parks... but we did spend 1 day just in Harry potter on the Islands side... so for us more like 3 days.
The parking was $25 so "giving you 3 days" is also possibly collecting $75 in parking fees.

With the announcement of Volcano bay closing November 1st-March that's why three park tix were not offered

Last edited:
I am looking at this deal for a very much hoped for trip next June. I forgot about the need for park hoppers to ride the Hogwarts Express. Thanks! Two parks per day it is.

There was a park to park option this morning when I looked, but now it's gone.

It's there - it's just more expensive...you have to click through the link...

3 Days Free
Park-to-Park
2-Park, 2-Day + 3 Days Free Promo Ticket
Get five days total. Visit both parks each day.
Universal Studios Florida
+
Universal's Islands of Adventure

Adult ticket:Adults (10+)
$303.99

Child ticket:Children (3-9)
$293.99
Prices per ticket, plus tax.
View Details
ADD TO CART

It's there - it's just more expensive...you have to click through the link...

3 Days Free
Park-to-Park
Get five days total. Visit both parks each day.
Universal Studios Florida
+
Universal's Islands of Adventure's Islands of Adventure

Adult ticket:Adults (10+)
$303.99

Child ticket:Children (3-9)
$293.99
Prices per ticket, plus tax.
View Details
ADD TO CART
Huh. What am I doing wrong? I see the promotion and click "buy now". Then it sends me to this page: https://www.universalorlando.com/web-store/en/us/park-tickets?days=2&adults=2&children=0&flr=0]

Am I crazy? All I see is:

Get five days total. Visit one park per day.

And then a bunch of non-promo tickets:

2-Park - 2-Day Ticket
From $278.99 per adult ticket.

3-Park - 2-Day Ticket
From $318.99 per adult ticket. (Volcano Bay is open on select days.)

2-Park - 2-Day Ticket
From $218.99 per adult ticket.

Huh. What am I doing wrong? I see the promotion and click "buy now". Then it sends me to this page: https://www.universalorlando.com/web-store/en/us/park-tickets?days=2&adults=2&children=0&flr=0]

Am I crazy? All I see is:

Get five days total. Visit one park per day.

And then a bunch of non-promo tickets:

2-Park - 2-Day Ticket
From $278.99 per adult ticket.

3-Park - 2-Day Ticket
From $318.99 per adult ticket. (Volcano Bay is open on select days.)

2-Park - 2-Day Ticket
From $218.99 per adult ticket.

I go here https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/deals-specials#featured-rates, click the $243 button, and I get the options...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter