New to Annual Pass Ticket Media - please help

AussieCaribou

Mouseketeer
Good day,

So, I am making my first semi-solo WDW trip (my daughter is in the cultural program as a CM, so I will be seeing her outside of work, but during work, I am free to play by myself). Because of the number of days I will be at WDW I decided to bite the bullet and purchase an annual pass.

Now what? I have to go to one of the guest services line to pick it up. Will I find out what offers I can take up with the annual pass there? Or is there website that I should be checking for helpful hints?

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,
AussieCarribou

Now what? I have to go to one of the guest services line to pick it up. Will I find out what offers I can take up with the annual pass there? Or is there website that I should be checking for helpful hints?
Yes you will have to go to a park ticket window or the ticket office at Disney Springs. They will give you a booklet of things that are involved with the AP.

Merchandise gets 20% off. Table Service dining gets 10% off. Select tours get discounts as well. The Annual Passholder website has more info.

You'll need the actual AP card and ID for discounts. I had to ask for the physical card and a benefit brochure. The cm only wanted to attatch it to our magic band with our renewal. But the year is stamped on the back of our card and said til 2018.

I second asking sure to ask for the AP booklet. You should also register for AP offers on the website, if you want to know about AP events like potential AP preview days for new attractions.

But also just ask every time if there are any AP discounts every time you pay for anything at WDW. :-)

Make sure you always have the AP and your ID, because you will often have to show both to get the discount, and whenever you park at the parks.

You are also eligible to request your specific AP magic band (mailed). You might not need it, or you might want to wait until Jan 2020 to request it. (because your band spans two calendar years, and mostly falls in 2020.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter