New to Boards and Honeymooning in 13 days

TxsSenorita

Earning My Ears
FH and I will be arriving in DW on July 7. Is there anything going on that we shouldn't miss??? This will be my 7th time and FH 2nd the last time he was there was when he was 8.

Just relax and spend every minute with your new hubby and enjoy the honeymoon!!

Since it is not your first time at WDW, I believe you know much about the theme park. Do some rides, watch the show and fireworks, dine at some nice restaurants, and relax!!!!

Welcome to the Dis and congrats on your upcoming honeymoon!

According to the WDW Special Events Website, the following two items will be going on:

- - - - - - -
Special Events occuring between July 4, 2002 - July 14, 2002:

Name: 100 Years of Magic
Dates: October 1, 2001 - December 31, 2002
Description: This grand, yearlong celebration introduces new parades, shows and attractions to commemorate the 100th birthday of the man who started it all - Walt Disney. There's something special in all four Theme Parks for everyone of every age who has ever been touched by the magic of Disney.

Name: SHOCKWAVE
Music that moves you
Dates: June 16, 2002 - August 24, 2002
Description: From the creator of the Tony Award®-winning Broadway hit "Blast!" comes the world premiere of SHOCKWAVE. This new, high-energy show promises to bring an all-new combination of raw power and musical pageantry to the America Gardens Theatre. Don't miss this dazzling journey filled with sights, sounds and boundless energy - all included in your Epcot® admission! Call 407-W-DISNEY† for more information.
- - - - - - -

Just relax and have a great time (I know, relax.....easier said then done sometimes, especially when you're feeling more like this: :crazy: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter