New to DDP question

susierat

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to be clear. Your credits are not really tied to specific days but they are a total for the days you are there. They are subtracted as you use them. For example, you get two snacks per day. In theory I could use four snacks per day, or just one. I am not usually a fan of the DDP but with terrible discounts released to visa holders yesterday I think the better value for us this time is the SPD package vs. the room only discount.

I just wanted to be clear. Your credits are not really tied to specific days but they are a total for the days you are there. They are subtracted as you use them. For example, you get two snacks per day. In theory I could use four snacks per day, or just one. I am not usually a fan of the DDP but with terrible discounts released to visa holders yesterday I think the better value for us this time is the SPD package vs. the room only discount.
Yes all correct except your credits are tied to the number of NIGHTS you are there (not days) and they expire at midnight on the day you checkout. So for example, if you check out at 11am on your last day, you still have 13 hours left to use any remaining credits.

You could use all your snacks in a single day if you wanted to. And yes, in 2017 you get two snacks per night, not per day.

Look at it this way: The number of nights you are there determines the number of credits of you get. All those credits are in a "bank" for you to use as soon as you check in, good until midnight of your check out day if there are any left. The "bank" is for the entire room, not per person.

The head count and the number of nights are only used to determine how many credits get deposited to your bank.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter