New to DIS boards!

Mandhd70

Earning My Ears
Hello All,

I'm new to the DIS boards but have been a DVC member since 2018 and also an annual passholder that lives in Tennessee. My wife and I try to make it to Disney at least 3 times a year, and were getting set to embark on our third one already this year in about about a week. Looking forward to another exciting trip to Disney!

Hello All,

I'm new to the DIS boards but have been a DVC member since 2018 and also an annual passholder that lives in Tennessee. My wife and I try to make it to Disney at least 3 times a year, and were getting set to embark on our third one already this year in about about a week. Looking forward to another exciting trip to Disney!
Welcome Home 😂

Hello All,

Hi. I am also new to DIS Boards and have been a DVC member for over 20 years. Do you have any tips for me on best forum topics or the best way to navigate the site?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter