• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to DVC and DIS Boards

Kellyers

Earning My Ears
I've been listening to The DIS Unplugged for a while and just recently decided to come to the boards and explore. I've already found some great info on the boards. Came here since my family have been DVC members for six months with our home resort in Aulani (the hubby is from Hawaii). We became members on our first DCL on the Fantasy and are FINALLY planning our next vacation to WDW using our member points. Planning our trip for April 2016 staying in the Grand Floridian...looking forward to it! We've stayed in the value resorts our past two trips and are looking forward to being told "Welcome Home!"

been a member since 1993 and still learn things from these boards.

congratulations hope you love DVC and the Dis.

Welcome Home!

We visited Aulani in September and thought it was the best resort we have ever visited! Hope to go again in winter 2017!

Bobbi

Welcome! It's so exciting, isn't it? Enjoy your membership and your future trips!

Welcome Home!! Lots of friendly, helpful folks here to help you learn all you need to know. Just ask away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter