New to Pod Cast listening

rayjess

Mouseketeer
I am new to listening the podcast and love it! The one question I have is what they talking about concerning numbers and people winning stuff?

I am new to listening the podcast and love it! The one question I have is what they talking about concerning numbers and people winning stuff?

Hi rayjess.

Welcome to the Podcast.

We ask people to send in email or voicemail questions and/or suggestions and we answer them each week. If your question gets read on the show, you get a DIS Unplugged tshirt or a DIS Unplugged pin and lanyard.

At the end of the month, we take all of the emails that have been read and we randomly select one. The person who sent the email or voicemail is notified and told that they should pick a number between 1 and 30. This number corresponds to numbered envelopes and the winner gets the prize in that envelope.

We have given away iPhones, iTouches, Annual passes, Discovery Cove passes, hotel stays and now....CRUISES.

Yesterday was a BIG day.

Hope this helps....and again....welcome to the Gang.

Kevin

What you want to hear from Pete is..."G'head picka number."

I'll bet John is doing his best at this point to keep Pete from taking another cruise... this show was full of big money and big prizes 'cause there were a couple of contests going on, etc.

it is a happy fun addiction.

And just so you know, when you post to this forum Ursula will hi-jack your thread every time... everything is all about her (and she was the first pod-cast cruise winner, and no one likes her anymore 'cause she is not taking me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter