New to posting but not to the boards

surfclouds

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I've been reading/researching on this board since last year when planning a family trip for this past January. But decided to create an account now to participate.

The last time my family and I went was over 20 yrs ago so this January was a whole new experience! I loved being at the parks/resort so much that I'm planning on going again for my birthday! Rented a DVC last time and looking into it again this time around.

Hi everyone! I've been reading/researching on this board since last year when planning a family trip for this past January. But decided to create an account now to participate.

The last time my family and I went was over 20 yrs ago so this January was a whole new experience! I loved being at the parks/resort so much that I'm planning on going again for my birthday! Rented a DVC last time and looking into it again this time around.

Sounds liek you've been bitten by the bug - it happens! When I first went, I didn't even know about these boards, but I kept wanting to go back and explore. You'll have fun here!
:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter