New to the board...got to get started but it seems overwhelming.

mrs.pixiedust

Earning My Ears
Hey! I don't have another WDW trip planned until 2003 but I need to get started losing now. I need to lose around 30 lbs. I'm 26 and have gained a lot of weight since having my children. My youngest is 17 mo so I have no excuses. I really want to get started but it's hard to get motivated. I am getting up early to go walk before work tomorrow and would like to get a routine going. I just need some encouragement! My Mom will always say, "We'll see how long this will last!" We just got back from a trip to Myrtle Beach yesterday and I felt awful on the beach b/c I've let myself get so big. Plus I need energy to keep up with the kids!!

You can do it!!!! One day at a time. Just keep in mind why you want to loose weight and find something that works for you!!!! Welcome to the board!! WE are very happy you are here. There are lots of friendly folks who are trying to loose weight to. Check out the WISH chek-in threads weekly. Lots of motivated people in all stages of there wieght loss offering support!!

WELCOME!!!!

Welcome...welcome...welcome. This is the best board with the nicest people. Definitely finding a routine is best. I no longer even think about it, I just walk every night at 8:30. I don't give myself a chance to change my mind. With a husband and two children, I also consider it "my time" - no one can bother me, ask me for anything, or want to be taken care of. It makes exercise almost enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter