new to the board

bex271

Mouseketeer
My name is Rebecca (becca for short) I have enjoyed reading the threads and getting ideas. I'm a mother of DS3 who has cp along with a trach and other disABILTIES . We are hoping to take him to WDW this year since he enjoys being stimulated and what better place to be stimulated then WDW. I just wanted to introduce myself since i've been visiting and hope to get to now y'all.

becca

Hi Becca and :welcome: to disABILTIES!

You will notice that we have two forums here. The main disABILTIES! forum is primarily for discussions related to travel to and getting along at WDW (and to some extent the other Disney or Orlando parks) while the disABILTIES Community Board, which you are on, is primarily for disability related discussions (and venting) that do not involve the parks.

On the main forum we have the "disABILTIES FAQ", which is abouth the 4th item down from the top. You may want to glance through that.

Most of us here have been helped by these boards and are more than willing to help others.

Just remember the only Stupid Question is the one you do not ask as you are afraid it will show ignorance.

Hey Becca, Welcome to Dis,I have a DS 7 who also has CP and other things as well.We took him on his first trip when he was 3 and he loved it!good luck with planning your trip and let us know if we can help

Alison

thank you alison. I appreciate it i'm sure i'll have lots of question when we figure out when we're going. That's the first step.

becca

Hi! Welcome. I am sure you will find lots of help and advice here.
We came back from WDW last month and had an amazing time. I have a teen with Aspergers and also have plenty of experience pushing a wheelchair round WDW with my other DS. Happy to help if I can.:)

Welcome to the DIS!

I have two sons with CP and other medical issues ages 9 and 15. In 2005 we had a Make a Wish trip to WDW and it went so well we are hoping to take the boys back in November if their health stays good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter