New to Universal and HHN

renessa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Disney family with teen boy, interested in Ubering to HHN. This is totally new to me. What do we need to know. I see that it’s many days of the week, Uber and ticket prices looked up. Do we need early entry? Please send me all tips and tricks for a newbie. Hubby and 15 year old will love houses and scare zones, I will be a good sport (MNSSHP is more my jam). Ty!!!

If it's within budget, strongly consider the Express pass.
The Stay and Scream ticket allows to enter the park before closure so you can go and wait while they clear the park from day guest and transform it for the night. The advantage is that you'll be released before all the crowds at the main gate and usually are able to knock one or two houses. Probably the only way to do either Stranger Things or Last of Us with minimal wait.
The Express pass allows to skip about half the line. So if the posted wait is 2 hours, you're still going to wait about 1 hour. (Yes, lines will be insanely long for some houses, slightly better week days in September, horrible as you get nearer Halloween)
Also, prepare for a LOT of walking. The entrance for the houses is within the park, but then you have to walk to the soudstages where the house have been built, in the backstage area. For some of them, it's a looooong walk.
The website Orlando informer publishes a touring plan that might allow to visit all houses in one night without Express. It's doable but tough, Express will improve your night considerably. I hate line skipping options, but Express for HHN is the only one I buy.

Last edited:

If it's within budget, strongly consider the Express pass.
The Stay and Scream ticket allows to enter the park before closure so you can go and wait while they clear the park from day guest and transform it for the night. The advantage is that you'll be released before all the crowds at the main gate and usually are able to knock one or two houses. Probably the only way to do either Stranger Things or Last of Us with minimal wait.
The Express pass allows to skip about half the line. So if the posted wait is 2 hours, you're still going to wait about 1 hour. (Yes, lines will be insanely long for some houses, slightly better week days in September, horrible as you get nearer Halloween)
Also, prepare for a LOT of walking. The entrance for the houses is within the park, but then you have to walk to the soudstages where the house have been built, in the backstage area. For some of them, it's a looooong walk.
The website Orlando informer publishes a touring plan that might allow to visit all houses in one night without Express. It's doable but tough, Express will improve your night considerably. I hate line skipping options, but Express for HHN is the only one I buy.
Ty!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter