new to US/IOA

scanmom

DIS Veteran
We have never been to US/IOA, but are considering going since they have such a great deal on tix. Anyway, since this will be a budget trip, we would NOT stay on site at US. I need to know, will the lines be awful if we don't have FOTL? We would be there from March 18th thru 25th or so. I know that there are some great deals at HRH, but we have 4 kids and would need 2 rooms so it would really add up! Anyway, thanks for any info. I can't believe that we may go to Orlando and NOT DO DISNEY! It would be great if Disney took the hint and offered discounted tix too...we will be able to get 7 days at US/IOA for LESS than half of what we would have to pay for a 4 day hopper to WDW!!! Sorry I am rambling, I just meant to ask about the lines W/O FOTL!!!!

you are hitting at spring break time so there will be some upsurge in attendence but thru the week still should not be to bad:smooth:

Just get there EARLY. Do the popular rides first and then get express passes for what you want to do again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter