• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to vacation packages - discounts?

FLkid

Mouseketeer
Hello all!

I went from going to Disney almost once a month including attending the dis events for about four years straight to not going for well over 2 1/2 years now. We got the itch to go back and booked a vacation package as our passes have expired long ago. We booked at the cabins as we have two fur babies to bring.

I’ve never done a vacation package before. Are we able to apply any discounts that may come out later in the year? Is there usually discounts for vacation packages or just regular stays? If there is a discount that comes out and we have already paid it off, do they just return the difference to our card?

Thanks!

Keep an eye out for discounts. If one applies during dates of your stay, you need to call in order for it to be applied. Discounts vary and Disney only allows "x" number of rooms for discount to apply. Disney has previously offered vacation package discounts as well as room only. (Currently the offer is a room with at least 4 day park hopper ticket, you get a dining card (depending on resort, etc - up to $750). Search Disney "special offers. Disney can apply difference as room credit, or refund on card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter