NEW Transformers Ride coming to Universal Singapore and Hollywood!

Swkyle

Disney Vacation on June 8th!
Looked it down in the Search and couldn't find a thing, correct me if I was wrong! :)

20589.jpg

VIEW STORY HERE:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117994331.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

lol that is a little tempting. Man, Universal is trying really hard to beat Disney. im still not going to Universal even if they make that ride. Im too stubborn and too loyal to Disney... even if that is one of the best movies i've seen that is non disney... oh well.

So is Transformers the only non-Disney movie you've seen? That is the only way to justify that comment.

lol that is a little tempting. Man, Universal is trying really hard to beat Disney. im still not going to Universal even if they make that ride. Im too stubborn and too loyal to Disney... even if that is one of the best movies i've seen that is non disney... oh well.

How does this make Universal try to beat Disney? As far as I'm aware, Disney doesn't even have a park in Singapore.

Besides, that's a pretty closed minded view that you wouldn't ever visit Universal just because it isn't Disney. :confused3

How does this make Universal try to beat Disney? As far as I'm aware, Disney doesn't even have a park in Singapore.

Besides, that's a pretty closed minded view that you wouldn't ever visit Universal just because it isn't Disney. :confused3
I agree...I will never understand the loyalty thing. BTW...I wonder what Disney has done for her lately to deserve all that loyalty. :rolleyes:

the one thing I will say is that the last time I went to Universal it was horrible. They can't manage crowds at all

No I know its in different parts of the world and all, but Universal is very competetive with Disney. And of course I have seen other movies that are non Disney... im not that ridiculous. I've seen plenty of other movies, that is just one of my top movies that I love watching over and over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter