New Trips

Hey DisneyGuy--you are right about never assuming, although your posts of a month ago seem pretty right on, but maybe that is just a remarkable coincidence. (Did you pull those postings or did the moderator?) Or maybe it was the part about assuming some sort of loyalty to ABD. Guess the bottom line for all tour companies is, and of course has to be, the bottom line; I think everyone understands that and the pressures of the current economy--hopefully Disney will keep in place much of what has made its travel experiences unique and fun, including the two guides and the small surprises along the way.

Hey DisneyGuy--you are right about never assuming, although your posts of a month ago seem pretty right on, but maybe that is just a remarkable coincidence. (Did you pull those postings or did the moderator?) Or maybe it was the part about assuming some sort of loyalty to ABD. Guess the bottom line for all tour companies is, and of course has to be, the bottom line; I think everyone understands that and the pressures of the current economy--hopefully Disney will keep in place much of what has made its travel experiences unique and fun, including the two guides and the small surprises along the way.

We all were not very nice to him when he posted what he knew. He was pretty right on. I thank him for trying to give us the info. We all were pretty ungrateful and it looks like some of us still are. He pulled the info off the posts because we all were questioning him I believe.

We've never taken a trip with ABD, but were considering China. As of now, the 2010 dates are there, but the itinerary is from 2008! :confused3 I printed off the 2009 so that I could compare the changes, but instead of a 2010 itinerary... Clearly a mistake on their website I'm sure. Just haven't had an opportunity to call ABD to inquire.

I'm not required to be nice to trolls.

Sayhello

I'm not sure why you're calling people names when they didn't do anything? The person was correct in what he said. I don't have a problem saying he was right and I was wrong giving him a hard time before. He has every right to say I told you so because he did. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter